Cottontail
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Your Signature is amazing!
    <3
    Reactions: Cottontail
    Cottontail
    Cottontail
    Thank you! Most of the credit goes to P&G, however--the makers of Pampers and Luvs diapers. The monkeys are from Luvs. I just cut them out, arranged them, and added letters to the balls. Fun little project, though. :)
    GermanDL
    GermanDL
    looked like a professional design :)
    Cottontail said:
    What? No love for websites that look like they were made in Notepad?
    Believe it or not, I actually like simplicity and efficiency in a website. I was just surprised, but positively.
    At least there’s no blinking text or “under construction” gifs.
    :LOL:
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    Hello sir! * tips cap *
    Cottontail
    Cottontail
    Yo! Fancy seeing you back around. I hope you're well. Still near this corner of the globe, or have you gone trotting off somewhere?
    onecho
    onecho
    Hello! I’m doing all right. Dealing with some life changes at the moment, though they’re mostly positive overall. I’d say life is on the upswing.

I’m actually out in the Spokane area. I’ve always loved it out here, but I do miss some aspects of the westside. Not the traffic or the weather, though 😂

How’s life for you? From the looks of it, you probably haven’t done much moving, correct?
    Cottontail
    Cottontail
    Good to hear! I recall your eastern affinity and the birthplace of your username. I love it out that way also--loved my years as a Coug.

I divorced myself from the software empire about five years ago and relocated northward just a bit. In the islands now, commuting to work by boat. Not a bad deal.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and onecho
    hello cottontail
    Sunnyfan22
    Sunnyfan22
    just vibing
    the waters are quite deep here
    and i'm scared of falling in them high seas
    • Wow
    Cottontail
    Cottontail
    Only as deep as you make them. Kind of Newtonian, actually--actions leading to proportional reactions. Typical of a forum. Take your time, though.
    Sunnyfan22
    Sunnyfan22
    though i got my water wings on :3
    Reactions: Cottontail
    Hey Cottontail,

Any chance of that review of the new ecoable fitted diapers?
    Cottontail
    Cottontail
    @Bby Heya! Well, it's complicated. After another wash this weekend, I think I have to conclude that the diaper is now too small for me. :( With a booster pad in place, the top row of snaps barely clears my hips. Unless I use the tightest snap positions I can, the diaper feels at risk of slipping down when I walk. Quite frustrating, really, as it's such a nice diaper.
    Bby
    Bby
    Hey Cottontail, I completely missed your reply sorry, that is such a shame, I was wondering how the diaper was washing up other than the shrinkage was there any other issues? Do you have any pictures of the diaper as I never fully trust website pictures.
    Aw, you changed your avatar! :( I liked the bunny!
    Cottontail
    Cottontail
    Heheh. The bunny shall return soon--with adjustments. This is just a tongue-in-cheek protest of Moo's switching on "Porthole Mode" for avatars. :)
    HoganBunny
    HoganBunny
    Will the bunny return soon since avatars are a bit more square and a bit less circle? ;)
    Cottontail
    Cottontail
    I don't know. How much longer 'til we know if this shape is The One? :) Heheh. I might commission some fursona art just for fun. I'm technically competent with Photoshop and Illustrator, but I'm no artist, and my Pampers bunny looks awfully muddy at 96x96 pixels. Something custom, and with more contrast, would be neato.
    Well, she's a bit freaked out about the, "Oh, my gosh, what about when we have kids," thing, and I know that for you, kids kinda. . . Made it leave you alone. Is that a good way to put it? I know it didn't make it go away, but, real kids go elsewhere in our brains, and having kids seemed to. . . I know, but, what are my words?
    I know about your dad. It's okay to walk outside, and scream, "This Sucks," as loud as you can, as many times as you need, you lucky son of a great dad! Adult Pacis, hmm. . . Let's see. . . No!:lol: Heck, yeah! adultpacifier.com, best adult teet, in the world, ever! Go orthodontic on that, (size 5, or 7, is up to you.) and, be advised, there's flash where the 2 halves come together. The shield is a hair too small, but, I'm picky as hell. Pricey, those, but, you get what you pay for. If the teet feels too big at first, remember, you have a nose! Breathe through that. Don't be scared. Don't try to keep it in all night. Last time I succeeded, the pressure in my mouth was incredibly painful.

https://www.adultpacifier.com
    You okay? We can talk whenever, about whatever. Just hope you're okay, and not ticked at me, for sticking my foot in my mouth.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back