KimbaFoxNatsume
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• That's good to know. If my Walmart has the small bags, perhaps I'll pick some up the next time I'm there and see if they ring any bells. I tend not to wear baby diapers for all that long (unless they're cloth diapers), so the padding breakdown probably wouldn't be an issue. Although I've been working on a new extender that will enable longer wear, so...guess we'll see!
    In short: Yes! In long: Look for a PM. I tried to answer here, but my answer was too long. :rollseyes:
    I sent you a friend request months ago. I have no idea why you haven't answered. Please accept my request.
    On your newest blog I keep trying to fix and edit my comment but the site keeps logging me out it is a pain in the ass! to say the least trust I haven't left the comment unfinished I keep trying to fix it with the same results I keep getting logged out.

I was basically saying that (planes ttrains and automobiles is a nice theme for a toddler room.) I hope you understand this.
    Hmm ... I am odd in a way where I don't see it typically as a big deal to wear certain things others do lol. Like I know a lot of people would feel maybe it's weird to wear a collar out in public, but to me ... I don't o.o. In fact, I think it's weird that other people think it would be weird XD. If I got asked why ... I simply would say cause it looks good and I like it. *shrugs*

I have even walked around wearing nekomimi, (cat ears), a collar and tail. :p I don't do it much anymore though, as I don't really go out all that often anymore.
    XD Ya, That part was really cute, and I would actually have to say the same. Not exactly a fetish for me either.
    Lol yes Dragon Maid was adorable. XD ... It made me cry a few times cause of how sweet and cute it was.
    Oh, I didn't even know you were on FA. Also yes :3 ... I thought the exact same thing about Gab :p
    That anime .. I just love it so much. Favorite of last season by far and certainly one of my favorites of all time. It was just soooo cute and funny. I couldn't get enough.
    XD Afte seeing Gabriel Dropout and how Satania is, I just had to draw her padded. I plan to do the rest of them as well too. =^.^=
    M
    When I do make my blogs, locked for reply/posts... you guys can always PM me if you wish... Thank you! -Marka
    Logged on for the first time here in forever. Cool to see you are still here haha!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back