dogboy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    Is your wife home yet?
    D
    I'm sorry to hear about your wife. I hope all is well.
    D
    Good to hear all is well. Darn cable companies! I was worried about your wife but all is well?
    D
    Is everything OK? You haven't been on in a few days. I think I remember now you had a concert of some kind this weekend?
    D
    A good choice of words.
    D
    Sadly, yes, Christian posts are torn apart on here.
    D
    Thanks for taking me back. It's been a helluva year!
    Thanks! I found a recording on YouTube, and I'm enjoying listening to it now.

I haven't heard too many modern cantatas - Most cantatas that I listen to are much older (Bach and Buxtehude, mostly.)
    Ha! Your reproduction via cell division cracked me the heck up. I wonder what kind of beautiful butterfly emerges from the Dogboy cocoon :p
    Ha, just saw your post about frogs in diapers. Thanks for the chuckle!

What an awkward conversation it would be with the doctor, if they bit you, though ...
    I got a quick music question for ya. I'm super new to it so I imagine it's probably a more basic question. Anyway, is it possible to mix different types of chords? Let's say you're working on a chord progression that starts on and uses minor chords. Would it be possible to add non-minor chords to it and have it still sound good?

I do plan on experimenting and messing around with it so I can hear it for myself (the best way to learn almost anything when it comes to music and sound IMO) and researching it more, but I'd love to hear your opinion on it if you got the time. Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back