Mattew
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hehe. Thanks, Mattew. Some day soon, I hope to be back to full efficiency and jumping on these sorts of threads again. About a month ago, I relocated and started a new job. And I still don't have broadband. Nor do I even have a computer! (So many boxes to unpack!) Heck, it's been almost two weeks since my last diaper! What's this world coming to? Maybe I'll be in a better place by the end of this next week. Fingers crossed.
    Oh and by the way I checked out your Furaffinity profile - great art! I lost count of the times I said "aaaww!" :)
    Don't worry about it Matthew, I know you were joking, Becides I herd from my grandmother, that a sence of humor helps you recover faster, if that's what your thinking of, plus I'm not the best with spelling. :)
    Nope =P I got finished in a bloody pokemon battle with KuroCat and now with the end result...i'm bloody
    Hehe yeah night time is the hardest for me. I used to not, but developed it recently again. I try and use a binkie as much as possible but nothing beats the real thing. Ive actually been on the site for a while as BabyDash. I changed my name... It's just fitting... Im wondering if i shud post an announcement on the intro forums... Dunno if anyone knows it's me hehehe :p :paci:
    Hey. Wow it has been a long time! Sorry I haven't checked my messages on here in a long time. I thought that it sent me a copy of the message through my e-mail but I didn't get anything. I am doing great. Been working real hard lately and doing some house renovations. I am also preparing for my cruise next month and I am super excited!

Anyways, hear from ya soon!
    well I'll be honest I might be newer to furries than you might be even though I've had a small active precensce in the community for a few years I've done drawings for comics and other things commissions I just cant seem to do cute. besides bunnies. also thanks for giving me permission
    thanks Ill try joining also may I have permission to draw you fursona( I think of how you pronounce it) Ill do it free of charge Just want to test my skills Versus the normal style i do on here
    Hi. If you don't mind me asking where did you get your avatars. I can't draw anything that cute.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back