Aby
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wanted to shoot out to all of you a huge thank you, I have been terribly lonely lately and I needed friends like you folks. Lots of love.
    Reactions: CloudySkye, Kymi, BobbiSueEllen and 3 others
    T
    Themask
    All I want to do is joine this group make New friends learn more about adult baby but every time I commit I get called a CREEP WISH I NEVER BOTHERD JOINED TIS GROUP
    Woke up and was surprised I was wet when I rolled over and felt the thickness of my diaper between my legs, I love genuine surprises like a wet diaper when I wake up, makes me feel so little.
    Reactions: Peepeegirl
    Aby
    Aby
    Also I cried like a baby again in my sleep last night, not sure how related that is to me wetting in my sleep, could be dream related I guess. I never cry for more than like 15 seconds, at least the times I have records it.
    Peepeegirl
    Peepeegirl
    When I told my therapist about my wet she said it could be a dream even if I didn’t remember after, if you are crying is probably something with emotional root
    Reactions: Aby
    I told a girl I have had a long time crush on my "little" secret, not expecting too get in a real relationship or anything, just acceptance from someone I had a genuine crush on, something I hadn't felt in many years. She was very understanding of some of the stuff I kinda hinted at like I like to be "little". Today I told all in a text message. Waiting for her to read it all and her response.
    Reactions: BabyHailey1977, LilPumpkin and BobbiSueEllen
    Aby
    Aby
    just having a crush on someone was amazing to be honest, its not all sexual like it usually is for me, its more like a big boy crush on someone, not that I don't have sexual fantasies. Makes me feel alive again to have a crush.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and BabyHailey1977
    Aby
    Aby
    I deleted everything I wrote her after she failed to read it in 24 hours time. I wrote way too much
    Aby
    Aby
    so she wanted to know, what I deleted so I told her in a very short basic way, she kinda understood but thought of it as a kink and I kinda explained its more than that. She was at least kind and understanding. So heart not broken.
    Getting real tired of people getting mad at me on sites like facebook and then deciding to remain "friends" not tell me why they are upset at me, and refusing to ever talk to me again, they don't block me or unfriend me, they just act like I am dead. Makes it hard to ever get close to people.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    That's one of many reasons I killed my FB accounts. FB is growing not only intensely dull but increasingly hypocritical, snobbish...and then there's other little legal issues Zucky and Crew keep tripping up on.
    Aby
    Aby
    I get tired of we got to accept all the marginalized groups, but ABDL not being on the list, and if I was to go public there would be some that would just say he wants to hurt children, and that's not anywhere near the truth, in fact in some places getting outed could put me in danger, like being gay in some places is dangerous. I am also bisexual.
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Two words: politics and fashion. That's all Facebook is anymore.
    I was tempted to tell a friend suffering from insomnia how I figured out the fix that lets me sleep like a baby, decided that the joke is a bit too much.
    • Haha
    one of my doggies chewed up my paci, not sure if I have to go to the store to get another one or if I can wait for the big one I order to come, it really helps me get to sleep fast.
    • Wow
    trevor0160
    trevor0160
    It's not stupid. It's cute, and if it helps you sleep, there's nothing wrong with it.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Aby
    Aby
    Aby
    Thanks, sometimes I wish I wasn't a big baby, it seems like waste of money and bad for the environment, but I am who I am, and I'm really working harder to love little me, after a long period of self neglect and denial
    • Wow
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and trevor0160
    trevor0160
    trevor0160
    That's good. I had a similar period that ended about 2 months ago. I couldn't stand it.
    Woke up dry yesterday, but wet this morning. Didn't have any wet mornings till I decided I had to go back in diapers again, so I think this is totally mental conditioning and will power, with possibly a twist of little me dreaming.
    Woke up two days in a row now with a wet diaper, I am starting to think that when I sleep and get into a dream state that it is often "little Me" at the wheel. All it took was letting little me out of the hole I buried him in.
    Reactions: 49beachdipe and BobbiSueEllen
    Ever realize a day or so too late that your old pants have hole in the rear end, that show your underwear? Yeah... I was wearing plastic pants which could at least be mistaken for very boyish underwear or boxers, and not a naked diaper. One person did give me an odd smile...

mistakes made after a long break.
    I did that creeperish thing where I look at other's profile after they post on a thread I post on and have to ask. OMG please tell me hell is all I hoped it would be when I get there! LOL
    Aby
    Aby
    I forgot that I had said I was in hell, wasn't sure just what the hell is he talking about?, that was 5 years ago, I got better, I need to change it but I forgot how. I'll fix it soon, hell was bad, but I survived it. Spent many years alone recovering from a brain injury, still recovering, always will be, but I am in a much better space these days.
    ThatHiddenDL
    ThatHiddenDL
    Well, it sucks to hear that hell sucks. But, I didn't realize for you it was due to an injury and I'm glad to hear that you are in a better place. Much love!
    New profile pic, I have struggled to fine the perfect pic of me that wouldn't be to revealing of my adult identity. This was in 2008 on Halloween. I actually went that far as to wear a self customized adult diaper and Huggies t-shirt to a party. I even went to the grocery store dressed like that to buy wipes, powder and beer. Didn't get any negative comments but was followed around the store by a few people.
    Reactions: SoS7883 and BobbiSueEllen
    SoS7883
    SoS7883
    By the way I wrote u again privately
    Aby
    Aby
    It was a very soaked diaper, with huggies as stuffers. I was lucky to get changed before driving off, shouldn't have driven that night, but needed to get home to my dogs.
    Reactions: SoS7883
    SoS7883
    SoS7883
    Did you wear another dip?when you changed?
    I've made it from moderated to Est. Contributor, I feel like a bog boy, but I ain't!
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Congrats! I feel a bit bogged down, however... 🤭
    M
    Aby, There's more to all of this than what meets the eye... I hope you'll see this as a positive learning experience and not resort to going down in flames... You've got to give yourself, and this life... a better chance... this is the only life to concern yourself with now. You can't actually say that you've done everything you could/can, when you haven't lived the entirety of this life... I don't think it's like missing a bus... to hell with this one, I'll catch the next... you've got to ride this one 'till the wheels fall off... I believe that I understand some of your anguish... and I believe that you have much more to see now... it's bigger than you alone... and you are not alone... even if lonely today!

Much regards,
    -Marka
    no worries I had a melt down a few nights ago and said some stuff in anger, its all good now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back