egor
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• L
    which one?
    there are two different types you know.... i owned one just like the one with the sails up several years ago. the other is one that currently fills my dreams and wishes.... (soft smile)
    D
    You have to do the cooking at the party
    Heya! Thanks for friends! I hope you are well. (I'm slacking off between meetings -- back to work!! *whip crack*)
    oh that does sound good, i'd have to try that. for some reason for me burgers always taste better when there's bacon or a fried egg involved XD oh i had another sammich idea i would post but its thanksgiving themed and thats so far away o.o
    So super sorry about that egor. Yes it did help I am still not amazing at it, but I am trying harder. So, how have you been since we last talked?
    Haha, sorry for the pictures then! :) But thank you for the compliments. Unfortunately, i'm a born northerner and have never even had sweet potato pie! Sorry i can't help you out in that area!
    I'm doing eh right now. Going through a bit of a rough spot, i've been better. Thank you for asking !
    Pretty good, Just got back to school from Spring break, about to start another Quarter. How about yourself?
    Not so bad really. Life in Arizona has been calm! I still see you around a lot! You and zipperless have got welcoming so well done that I always feel like there is no real reason for me to chime in! Hehe. It's a good thing though, you guys do it so well.
    D
    That would make sense that they're in the Pacific NW. Probably no such animal (?) in the desert SW
    D
    Where on Earth do you find salmon hot dogs?
    D
    I just saw you posted on my wall yesterday. Haven't cooked anything out of the ordinary. I cooked hamburgers on the grill last weekend and my wife made a delicious Swedish Meatballs dish! How about you?
    D
    Congrats on the promotion! I'm green with envy! :)
    M
    Yes, and thank you Tom...I've been doing physical therapy for cervical and thoracic spine...I have multiple spinal-stenosis, and a few foraminal-stenosis too, along with issues with the scapular subluxation... and yes this clay...concrete in the summer, hard-grease, or muck in the rainy seasons... I really don't like it, but what can I do...? Oh, the cervical traction they do on me is a pneumatic device that you lie down in...you probably won't be hanging by your ears for your wife to give you the piñata treatment...BTW, I hope that means she is home, and well on the mend by now! ...did I miss a memo?? -Marka
    D
    How's your wife? I'm finally trying your chicken pot pie recipe tonight. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back