Clarity
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• S
    I hope so, im just not sure what formation we are going to run up front
    S
    do you know of we lost lokaku?
    S
    yeah... you hear about david luis? he is signed for another few years. I still cant stand torres... the only reason Ba didnt start is b/c benetiz has had a man crush on torres since Liverpool...
    S
    i suppose you cant argue with a championship...
    S
    Love the jersey. I am also a fan of girls goodies. how do you feel about mourinho coming in? do you mess in the goodnites? i haven't but want to try it
    C
    In your absence, Moo turned over control of the Wisconsin Diaper Lover's group to me. Now that you are back, do you want ownership restored to you?

And on another note, welcome back!!!
    I live rock, I love pop, I like SOME rap.
    Um Band wise, No Doubt, Fun, Daft Punk, Fall out boy, Imagine Dragons, Joan Jett and black hearts, Kansas, Killers, Paramore, Queen, Rob Zombie,
    Man I listen to anything. I really like everything to an extent.
    I'm been on an 80's groove lately for some reason.
    S
    Hey! Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I had to level up in order to write to you. :p
    L
    I stopped during GX, so I know how you feel.
    L
    It was, and still is, my favorite show ^_^
    M
    It's perfectly do-able, we only live like an hour and some minutes away, you wanna text?
    M
    maybe we will meet eachother in the distant and mysterious future. I would definitely be up to changing you out of your stinky diapers
    M
    You would let another guy change you? i saw your post in the changing thread. and curious
    M
    ugh, it might be a while, i am not sure when i can go, but i'll tell you when i leave for the cvs!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back