LittleAdam
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• P
    its an alias name i made up diferent from my normal internet name so that I won't be tracked to this site
    Thanks. I though the VIP forum would be interesting but it's not very active.
    Hey I've had lots of school and work, but I'm done with it all for a while now. Its good to be back though. *Snuggles you* How have you been? I've really missed you a lot.
    K
    cool. yeahhhh my avatar is a bit of a gong show but chyea, i think its pretty cool thanks
    Well, I can't this minute, as I have homework I need to do, but tomorrow would be perfect. It's been too long since we last went on.
    Not a lot is going on here. Although I love hockey, I still can't wait for baseball to start up, too. :)

Do you think you might be able to go on IRC tomorrow afternoon?
    G
    Well that was a joke... I still want to be one though.
    The Chicago Cubs taking down the "For Sale" sign? Does that put the ivy in danger??? :laugh: Hopefully, this is for the better.
    G
    Thats a possibility... I either want to be a plastic sergon or an orthodontist... I want to make boobs bigger, or make kids feel pain... All while taking their money =]
    G
    They're telling me that I won't even get into community college with a B+.... It's only been a B+ for this year... It was an A- for a long time..... I know I can do pretty well with my average, but my parents make me hate myself for it... They suck.
    G
    Sorry for my absence. I have midterms next week... And my parents are really stressing me out. It sorta makes me want to run away and never be heard from again...

I just wanna play guitar =.[
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back