onecho
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• I didn't expect it was :p I only heard of the word myself that day. First thing it reminded me of was your username. :p Either way an odd coincidence considering the community you use the name in.
    I just realized... your name is really similar to the Japanese word for wetting the bed... :p "Onesho".
    Hey. Uhh I'm not really sure how to go about dong this but, I like your writing and you seem cool. Wanna be friends?
    I agree completely!

When I first got this I was mesmerized, I couldn't take my eyes away from the picture. Now it seems that my eyes are always drawn to it, and I instantly smile. It could be the colours, or something, but whatever it is I love it!
    It's going, anyway. Always a bit of an adventure, you know. I've been busting my butt trying to keep up with the additional workload I keep getting tasked with and the original workload for this internship I'm doing, and tire blowouts at 70 miles per hour and radiator hoses failing have been the recent stories of my travels. Overall, though, it's not going terribly, although summer's going way way too fast.

How's about you? Get yourself sorted in your new place yet?
    Thanks for the nice photo comment :)

I love the blanket within the picture... and it actually has cowboys on it if you look closely... I've had it forever! And as for the "crib", I only wish I had a real crib, haha. It's really just a headboard from an old bed that has been standing in my parents' closet for a long time. But it sorta does give the illusion of crib bars. I felt that it could make for an interesting photo ;)

Anywho, by the scene of things on your page, I feel a congratulations is in order! Happy moderating! :)
    L
    You're a purple now! :O congrats! :D
    Y
    Congrats on becoming a mod! Hows it feel?
    Congrats on the promotion, onecho & I hope the trainee part of the title is short lived & it becomes permanent for you!! ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back