Near
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I'm confused, is your avatar pinching his nose to go swimming? or scratching it in an inquisitive manner? :p
    Congrats on winning "Furry Guru" for this years ADISC awards! It was a fun race and I think you deserve a big round of applause :claps::claps::claps::claps::claps::claps::claps:
    Well, it fits, I suppose. :p Near is probably my favourite character in Death Note, personally. Ryuzaki next.
    I watched Death Note, and of course, I have to ask...have you ever seen that? :p Every time one of the characters is mentioned, my thought-train always connects it with your name >.>
    He was far more relaxed than I would have been. I would have ran away screaming for someone to kill it. Happened yesterday in the senior CS lab even.
    My signature may indicate I'm a "girl" but the whole entirety of you and your personality indicates you're a "girl".

So there!
    Thank god I'm not the only one who disliked the social media bit of the ceremony, it felt completely disjointed from the rest of it, made me cringe.
    I looked into the spam thing and I think I've fixed it. And yeah, we should definitely hang out one of these days.
    Don't worry about it :) if you don't get it done then we'll just say we didn't get a quote from you, we can always put you down as a potential person for a member interview in the future :)
    My username is terrible but I've been trying to figure out another monomous one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back