TeddyBearGirl
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• T
    I kinda wonder how she would of responded if I had been like, I like baby things from time to time
    T
    definitely going to be more cautious, even going back to school, I can not afford to get caught, that would be so embarassing
    T
    it was so nervewrecking, I was like what do I say? I remained really calm though, and she just went along with it....I gta becareful when I come back from college for sure though
    T
    all is well, just been really busy but I am ok
    T
    thats awesome....I am happy for you
    T
    hey havent talked to you in a while...congrats on telling your husband
    T
    nm just viewing the forums....hbu?
    T
    Im gna go late at night, I wouldnt go in the day because of parents, I personally believe that kids and parents should have a right to be there first over me
    T
    yea I am thinking one of these days I am going to just go to the park and play for a little while, itll be late at night so nobody will have to know, and Im pretty sure I cant get in trouble for it
    T
    not at the moment, my mom likes to check packages, and yea youtube is full of cartoons from the 90s till today, want to know what I was thinking about today? Thinking of going to a playground at night where I can play, swing, etc, think its a good idea?
    T
    ur so lucky, wish I could order me some things, but my time for that hasnt come yet, Im watching Recess on youtube
    T
    very nice, I hope you like it, what u get?
    T
    yea I think I realized that I am an adult toddler and an adult kid, sometimes I want to be a toddler and sometimes a kid, depending on the day and time
    T
    I know you are soooooo lucky, I noticed although I love my 3 yr old self, I think my kid age is self is anywhere between age 3 and 10
    T
    yea girls are sooooo lucky, they can do what they want with kid/baby stuff and get away with it but when us boys do it we get ridiculed
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back