Clarity
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• M
    blog, schmlog. whatever. Ya i just read it, that seems exactly how its going to be for me. Only not so fast, i hope to take a whole minute to slowly make its way up my legs and savor every second of its descent upon my crotch :D. Fortunately for me i wont be so nervous as im buying mine with my TB friend, he proly cant fit into goodnites cuz hes tubby but im sure depends wth tabs will fit him, its gonna be a great day! Was this a milestone of your life?
    M
    lol, no i dont know, but soon enough i will know. Tell me about it, what was going through your mind?
    Well I got hundreds of dollars for one of my high school graduation gifts, but I don't want to waste it all on adult baby stuff, even if I plan to deposit all the money into my bank account. However, I have a debit card, so I won't have to worry about how to pay for stuff online and that I won't be charged for use of the card.
    Oh that's really awesome! Hope you have fun with the diapers! I'll be getting some diapers online pretty soon, as well as at least one onesie, a pair of footed jammies with a drop seat, a baby bottle, and a nuk5 pacifier:paci:.
    B
    I'm willing to give Gabbert another year. Last year with his receivers dropping so many passes and his offensive line not giving him much time in the pocket, it was a tough rookie season. I'm hoping this year he comes back improved. Blackmon getting picked up for DUI really screwed things up, there's talk of him not only missing a good chunk of the season but actually getting hit with jail time since it was his 2nd offense.
    I rescheduled mine for the fall testings. I need more time to go over the geometry part. I can easily get 30+ on every other part of the test individually, but the math portion I could probably get maybe a 20-25 due to the fucking geometry/trig part..
    Hiya. I'm more into classic rock, I don't really listen to any death metal bands or anything like that anymore.

Everything's been going smooth, or so it seems. Had my wisdom teeth taken out, ended up with both dry sockets x_x

Got it all taken care of now. Taking ACT test tomorrow morning, taking written portion of driver's test in July, taking the rest of the driver's test in September or October. Gonna be getting my license at the end of this year.

Things are kinda stressful, but not-so-bad. Lots of studying, lots of stress, but all's well that ends well. :p

Hbu?
    Hey! A fellow wisconsinite and metalhead! I'm more of a metalcore fan myself (As I Lay Dying, Phinehas, and War of Ages) Rock on, dude! \m/
    S
    Goooooooood, hehehe. I'm about to go out to California for the Summer! :3 I'm so excited~!

Eeep, how are youu?
    D
    Just wanted to say good luck on your finals!:thumbsup:
    T
    I'm pretty awesome, planning the coolest wedding ever :D how're you?
    M
    Oh that's good. I think the worst part of diapers is finding time to actually do it, if you don't want to get caught. So make good use of your time!
    M
    No, just makeshifts. I haven't wet/mess in them however. This summer my mom and sister will be gone for a week and my dad works during the days, so I plan on then. I also will buy real diapers when I have a chance too. How about you?
    M
    Not much, not much. I'm around the southeast area of Wisconsin :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back