Mingus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• R
    You joined 2 days befor my birthday ^-^
    You've just reminded me that I entirely forgot to reply to the last PM you sent roughly one aeon ago. Even with the standards of tardiness set in our communications that's pretty bad. Please accept my apologies and expect something soon.

And I'm good thanks, mate. I've been appreciating the festive relaxation and overindulgence. Hope you've had a similarly merry time.
    R
    It's a psychological thing, I believe.. I was personally thinking of a good friend of mine who lives in Scotland. I'm not Scottish, but I've seen the place a couple of times (been to that friend's house). Lovely place, certainly dumfries&galloway
    R
    Is it just me or am I seeing a ton of people from Scotland the last few days..
    R
    Hey, nice to meet you! Good to know there are other Scotland-based student types around!
    Computer Arts @ Abertay... you? Take it you're at Edinburgh or HW or something?
    K
    no, but it looks interesting. I look forward to reading more about the "harm principle"
    F
    Why thank you for adding me. ^_^
    B
    hey were in scotland r u from. im from glasgow.
    Good, Good!
    Awesome! I'm about 4hrs from there, never really checked out their universities.
    How are you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back