Chimera
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So....another reason to prefer diapers? I was using the potty for #2 yesterday and inadvertently peed right between the toilet seat and bowl. Has that ever happened to anyone here? The Best part about diapers is not needing to worry about my aim...last time I wanna do is clean pee up on the bathroom floor...
    • Wow
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Dry247 and PaigeCherubiel
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Yow, no...are you male? Gads, that's gotta be a shocking experience. But I have had my pee-stream do a 2-for-1 split bad enough that I have to dive down to get it all in the bowl. No lie! 🫢🤭
    Chimera
    Chimera
    Yeah, I'm male. But when I'm peeing, most of the time my winky is in shrinkage mode. and that's what leads to these unfortunate accidents. I've had kidney stones since I was 14, so I've had the 2 for 1 split happen to me before too, because stones were trying to come out (painful)
    • Wow
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    Hey diaper nerds... ive been wondering if it's possible for your wetness indicators to turn blue from sweat alone? Or does that mean I had a legimate accident?
    • Thinking
    Reactions: GalaxyVenus, BobbiSueEllen, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
    ade
    ade
    Yep, and even just from moisture in the air (that can do for SAP, too, leaving the crystals as hardened, small globs through repeated 'breathing' of damp air).
    Reactions: Chimera
    Jorelaxed
    Jorelaxed
    I did have that happen a long time ago while wearing a six tape Attends.
    Chimera
    Chimera
    Thanks for the responses! Interesting that sweat can cause wetness indicators to turn blue..
    Aw, you changed your tag line. I thought the “grabby paws” comment was funny! I always pictured a small animal stealing snacks when no one is looking. I will miss it. 😕
    Chimera
    Chimera
    I didn't honestly think anybody cared about my taglines, but you got a point! Maybe Chimera does steal snacks when nobody is looking. You can't stop raccoons from being raccoons!
    Reactions: Labrador
    Hello! Michigan is kind of like my ancestral homeland haha—I have family there. I’ve spent a week or so every summer when I was a child in a lakeshore town on Lake Michigan. Won’t say which for privacy, but it’s a beautiful area.
    By “Norther Michigan” do you mean the UP?
    Chimera
    Chimera
    Oh yeah, truth 🤣
    • Love
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    Labrador
    Labrador
    It just occurred to me, is your avatar a furry dressed as a furry? That’s kinda clever!
    Chimera
    Chimera
    A furry dressed like Growlithe from Pokémon...close though!
    You make some very good forum post whit allot of feedback and information. Love to read that sort of stuff even if i am not so good on providing that type of things. But keep up your good forum post.
    Hello! I'm from Grand Rapids Michigan originally. Love your avatar.
    Chimera
    Chimera
    Thank you, BeTrue! Nice to meet a former Michigander. I looked at your profile and it says your favorite diaper is Molicare Super Plus? Are you talking about the old ones, which I loved, or the new ones that broke my trust in Molicare. lol. Anyway, I haven't been through grand rapids that much, but I've been to Detroit and Ann arbor quite a few times. I was born and raised in Traverse
    Reactions: BeTrue
    BeTrue
    BeTrue
    Yes, I loved the old purple ones. Superior wicking. I've been to Traverse City a couple of times, beautiful there!
    Yo man I jump on from time to time...been a loooong time dude...what? It must be more than 5 years now I think...how you been?
    oohh I forgot sending you a visitor message. I was like why is this guy saying cool? I had to look back to see XD
    Tagline:
    Nice and caring person who is considerate with everyone, and questions everything
    ^ sounds like me XD well part of me anyway
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back