My boyfriend is super supportive and I love it! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

JadeDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
So, my boyfriend has known I wear diapers ever since we were first flirting. Now we're together and, although he's said it several times, I'm still in disbelief - he likes it! He thinks it's cute, and he thinks I look adorable in diapers. I send him pics all the time and he loves it.

I never thought I'd meet anybody who would even be tolerant of this, much less someone who thinks it's cute! He says he would love to cuddle me when I'm in a diaper, and he's even said that he would wear diapers with me!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA oh my gosh, I never thought I'd find this. I'm so happy that I did, and even happier that it's someone who I genuinely love and want to spend the rest of my life with. (and that feeling is mutual!)

This is basically just a happiness vent post, lol. I still just can't get over this and needed to talk about it somewhere! <3

Wow that sounds really awesome. Al though I would like to keep this part of me from knowing. I'm glad other people find a partner that are open minded. :)

What luck. It sure sound like you've found a keeper.

That is one of the most amazing spouts of luck I have ever seen. That's what I would like to expect when I get around to getting myself a girlfriend.

So excellent to read!

Don't want to be a killjoy but always be careful sending pictures.

That is amazing. Support is so important with this.

I half met my boyfriend through here so I'm safe in that regard :p. (Saw them in a local group on FetLife and recognized the username from here)

Uggu said:
Wow that sounds really awesome. Al though I would like to keep this part of me from knowing. I'm glad other people find a partner that are open minded. :)
Yeah, that isn't really an option for me, it's such a big part of my life that I can't hide it or suppress it. I basically require a partner who I can about about this with - and the more open, the better! He'll even let me hang around the house in just my diapers if I want to, so I think I've found someone who's open enough, hehe!

Argent said:
Don't want to be a killjoy but always be careful sending pictures.
He's the one for me and I'm the one for him, we've already established that much. Normally I would be very cautious about it, but with him I don't care because we really, truly know that we want need to spend forever together.

Northwoodsnerd said:
That is amazing. Support is so important with this.
Yes it is! I'm so happy to have that kind of support, especially when I never thought I'd have it from anyone! I was so afraid that I'd find "the one" but with the stipulation that they wouldn't tolerate this - instead, I really did find "the one" and he's totally cool with it! Having support on this from someone I love so much really means a lot to me, and it's an amazing feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back