• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi from North Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetAutumn

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Came to this site from Reddit after a diaper review lead me here! Looking forward to getting involved here! I come from the Raleigh Durham area of NC!

Cheers!

Hello SweetAutumn and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better would you please take a moment to tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

SweetAutumn said:
Came to this site from Reddit after a diaper review lead me here! Looking forward to getting involved here! I come from the Raleigh Durham area of NC!

Cheers!

Hello and welcome from a bordering Virginian. Looks like we have something in common. UNC, NC State and Virginia Tech are all going to football bowl games. Always fun in the ACC.

SweetAutumn said:

Cheers!

Awesome, I am in NC too, although in the Charlotte area!

Just a little more about myself.

The diaper thing is actually kind of new to me. Always loved Maids outfits and such. It was always kind of on the border of ABDL, but kind of on the fringe. I guess after joining a couple of groups online. I thought I would give the ABDL, diaper thing a try.....LOVED IT!

I am now in my middle ages, but wish I would have indulged this earlier. However, there was no real support in the community at the time...Honestly, nothing out there triggered this desire. So here I am now.

Funny thing, I am a guy and actually love guy things. Like sports, especially golf. Would actually like to go out and play diapered one time....Who knows? I enjoy binge watching shows....Favorites so far are Breaking Bad, and Peaky Blinders....House of Cards is good and even enjoyed Sons of Anarchy.

Cheers!

Hello and Welcome!
I am a ways north of you where I live in New Hampshire.
I have Autism and Cerebral Palsy.
I have been in diapers for a couple of decades.

Howdy and welcome to ADISC from a a former North Carolinian and NC State fan! Interesting fact: There is a 20 ft. x 10 ft. storage bin in Apex with tons of adult diapers in it.

Stay dry and happy!

ultrapampers said:
Howdy and welcome to ADISC from a a former North Carolinian and NC State fan! Interesting fact: There is a 20 ft. x 10 ft. storage bin in Apex with tons of adult diapers in it.

Stay dry and happy!

Well, well well....That is a interesting fact indeed! Would love to get in that thing and raid it!

SweetAutumn said:
Would love to get in that thing and raid it!

Or you could just ask nicely. ;)

ultrapampers said:
Or you could just ask nicely. ;)

Well, when I get to the "next level" here. I would love to private message you and ask nicely to take a look inside that thing...All my stuff is in the attic, but know exactly how much space a collection can take up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back