New SpongeBob Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbyboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I just saw the new SpongeBob movie in 3D and it was terrific! All the zanyness (?) of the shorts in an eighty minute film.

Wait, a spongebob movie that was actually good?
That's impossible!

kitterdafoxy said:
Wait, a spongebob movie that was actually good?
That's impossible!

:)

Maybe I'll give it a chance. I couldn't bear to watch the Smurfs movies, though. I think the last movie I enjoyed that mixed live action with cartoon characters was Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

I'm looking forward to it. If the trailers are any indication, it's going to be a pretty awesome fun ride. The transitions are so far fetched that I think it works.

Cottontail said:
:)

Maybe I'll give it a chance. I couldn't bear to watch the Smurfs movies, though. I think the last movie I enjoyed that mixed live action with cartoon characters was Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

This might be an instance where it's better NOT to watch the original movie first, the first movie is widly credited as the point when the tv series started to decline in quality.

kitterdafoxy said:
This might be an instance where it's better NOT to watch the original movie first, the first movie is widly credited as the point when the tv series started to decline in quality.

Funny enough I loved the new movie and felt afterwords is when the show kicked the bucket. Although I have opposing feelings with the new movie its different animation style really worries me. I don't like change.

I don't like Sponge Bob because I always through the show was really stupid.

I was wondering how good that would actually be. Maybe I'll have to go see it this weekend.

Exciting! I didn't know about this. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back