Goodnites S/M Boys on Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know specifically about the boys Goodnites having never worn them but as far as I know the Girls are the same size. I wear the L/XL and my waist is roughly 23 1/2" (don't have a tape measure handy) and am around 115-125 pounds. I am fairly certain that I would not be able to fit into the S/M size though the sides are quite stretchy so they might just be uncomfortably tight if they did. Then again I have never tried them and just went off the recommended weights for the sizes.

Hope this helps.

Hmmm, if you can fit in the largest pull up for toddlers, s/m should be a bit bigger than that.

I don't understand why these are uncomfortable for walking, do they actually sag?

Hard said:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00U0NRI0W/ref=dp_ob_neva_mobile

Hey guys, just wondering what is the waist size of this?
I have tried L/XL but they are kinda big, makes me difficult to walk.

You must be tiny if you find the L/XL to be big. The clothing size is marked on the package, the small goodnites are size 4-8. Now, bear in mind that these Iron Man Goodnites don't have the same "Super stretchy sides" that the current Goodnites have, at least I'm pretty sure that they don't. I could be wrong tho. There will be some stretch and give to the Goodnites, just not as much as the ones with the more stretchier sides.

Since the L/XL Goodnites are for size 8-14, and you find them big; you must be very small and wear a clothing size of 8-10. You can also find the Small Goodnites with the stretchier sides if you want to try them out more. Basically these will be a little bigger than the largest size of Pull-ups.

I can fit into S/M Goodnites with a 32 inch waist if I stretch them a bit, they do eventually rip after an hour or two and aren't really worth buying but the L/XL fits much better, you shouldn't have a problem with the S/M with a smaller waist, If I was maybe 4 - 6 inches smaller I would see them fitting like the L/XL fits me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back