ABDL4ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
This is purely hypothetical.

If the person that you wished most knew about your abdl side and offers to take care of you completely for one week no strings attached would you accept their offer.

Again this is completely hypothetical.

Why WOULDN'T you accept this?

Just because you want the person to know, does not mean that you want to be intimate with them. Say it was your mother.... I do not think most purely DLs would want that.

Yes, depending on exact circumstances

Yeah, absolutely. Though there's a big difference between the person who I'd most want to accept my little side in the long-term, and the person I'd want to be babied by for a week.

I think it'd be a nice amount of time, anyway. Long enough to have a chance to experience (almost!) all the things that little Sanch wants to, without being so long that I'd start pining for adulthood again. :)

Kenn said:
Just because you want the person to know, does not mean that you want to be intimate with them. Say it was your mother.... I do not think most purely DLs would want that.

Excellent point. Being cared for in that way isn't a big thing for me, although I think more about it than I used to. Caring for others has made the appeal a bit easier to see and I'm getting better at happily integrating others into my ABDL experience. I think a week would be a bit much for intensive caregiving. That sort of thing appeals to me much more on the fantasy level than on reality. If it was relatively casual, a week probably wouldn't be enough. I guess I'm never satisified.

Kenn said:

If it was my mother who I know I could trust then I would do it. My AB/DL side is non-sexual to its near entirety. When I talk nearly I mean very few times do I allow myself to let it be. Both my parents know and accept this part of me. My mother was even willing to hold me if I had on normal close and minus the diaper. My brother has turrets syndrome. My brother has times when he gets held. When I say held I mean like a hug that last 15 min or so.
I turned my mother down because my mother was not willing to at least hold me with the AB/DL stuff. We are still very close and I hide very little from her.

Last edited:
Absolutely. Of course if it was the right person and they had a clear understanding of my needs, I'd be a very contented ozbub. Honestly, as awesome as that would be, I feel it would probably get tired after 24/7 for a week.... but one week... for sure that would be a real treat, and a huge commitment from the caregiver.

Hi at first its a yes.

Then I think about it.

It would have to be compleat regression into a babby. Which I don't know if I could do for a week.

I think I have it good all ready being little already.

Thanks.

Sisi

I think it would be a yes from me.

I'm glad I have the luxury of reading the previous posts to help frame my thoughts on this. It's a good question, actually. I would if it was my wife. She sometimes plays to my baby/little side anyway, and I'd love to take a week of vacation and be in baby mode for that length of time, though that would be enough. There are too many adult things I also enjoy doing.

It may sound off somewhat, but knowing my mom, she would jump at the chance to atleast have some aspect of her little mikey back. She already calls me baby and even makes subtle jokes about diaper changes. Kind of worried she knows, and is somewhat taunting me.

Yeah, I would do it :)
Though my little side is about 6 years old, really active and wants to do stuff allll by himself often! Taking care of a legit adult BABY would be a bit more of a commitment.

For me being taken care of gets old after a few hours and wearing diapers gets old after a few days. Playing with a little friend and switching are a lot more satisfying to me. Being "very naughty babies" with someone is rather wonderful.

As a one-week vacation, I think yeah, I'd do it. It would be fun and I hope we'd find activities and interesting things to fill the time. Not much longer than that though, I'd get bored without some of the adult stuff to follow.

ArchieRoni said:
As a one-week vacation, I think yeah, I'd do it. It would be fun and I hope we'd find activities and interesting things to fill the time. Not much longer than that though, I'd get bored without some of the adult stuff to follow.

Yea it would get old after a week. In my opinion though; trying to fill in the time would be the best part. As this would help with trying to keep creative. A worthy challenge I say. As a writer and artist I can tell you things get really difficult when you focus on one thing for too long. Getting into baby mode and expanding on creativity would be just the thing for this mental block that forms. Let me tell you it sucks to not be able to sit down and write or come up with different scenes to draw or paint.

silentdreamer1996 said:
It may sound off somewhat, but knowing my mom, she would jump at the chance to atleast have some aspect of her little mikey back. She already calls me baby and even makes subtle jokes about diaper changes. Kind of worried she knows, and is somewhat taunting me.

LOL I wish my mother would. I think it would be best to start out slow even if it was some one I could trust like my mother. The awkward tension would have to be dealt with first. Of course this would have to be a vacation thing that is primarily for bonding as a mother and child. I would hate if it became a burden for either one of us

I would like to do it, but I would always be worried about the long term, on how it would change the way they looked at you down the road :growup:

if it was a female who i wasn't related to then i would absolutely love to! if it was someone i was related to or a male i would run a mile :p

Yes, as long as it is a safe situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back