• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello I am Peter from Ontario Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLPJ

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi folks,

I am Peter, I am a 40 year old married man. I work as a an industrial woodworker and make a good living, I love my wife. I have been an DL for as long as I remember I am pretty sure I was never happy with being taken out of diapers as a child. Over the years I have have gone through countless purge cycles. Then some one day in a forum someone told me to purge by moving my stash out of sigh. I would just start over and could save lots of cash. pondering this advise led me to realize that this is part of that is here to stay. earlier this week i got all my courage up and told my wife of 14 years that I had a secret that I just did not want to keep anymore. She took a deep breath and said whats up, I told her about my diapers! She asked why I said it's a comfort thing it helps me deal with stress. she said I don't get it but if it works for you it's OK with me. I feel ashamed not telling her a long time ago. but back in the early days our relationship was not what it is now. I got to fall asleep diapered next to the woman I love while she spooned me and patted my diaper.

Welcome to ADISC!

Your story is not that unusual.

The advice for the binge/purge cycle you received is what I and many others suggest, just hide your stash until the day comes that you want it again - which it usually does.

Good for you for opening a long secret from your wife. I bet you feel very relieved by telling her and her acceptance of a once hidden life style.

Relived is just the tip of it, it took a world of weight of my shoulders, it never sat right with me not sharing with her. As dumb as it sounds looking at some one and physically saying I like to wear diapers was one of the hardest things I have ever done. Her response more than I could of hoped for. That being said I love her unconditionally and take good care of her as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi and welcome to the site. I told my wife years after we were married and she was very accepting.

Though my wife and I live in Virginia, our family has a cottage on Lake Harris north of Parry Sound. We used to go there year after year until my wife's health failed. Our kids still go as we all love to fish.

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. I told my wife years after we were married and she was very accepting.

Though my wife and I live in Virginia, our family has a cottage on Lake Harris north of Parry Sound. We used to go there year after year until my wife's health failed. Our kids still go as we all love to fish.

Thanks for sharing. Sorry to hear about your wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It sounds like a good ending to a story many of us have lived. I hope it continues for you, your wife is a very understanding person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back