Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
Well, I decided to experiment with vaping, I like it actually.

Anyone else vape? I'm somewhat a N00B when it comes to this, but it's a huge stress reliever, though I wouldn't ever smoke.

Ive tried it a few times in the past as a few friends have gone down that avenue in an attempt to quit.
Im not really a fan of it as i find myself wanting a proper smoke soon afterwards.
One of my mates got a decent vapouriser and upgraded the coil in it which when i tried i did sort of enjoy, it gave a much stronger and more intense lungfull which as a smoker i found more satisfying.
The flavoured juices he was buying actually contained nicotine which would also be why i found that time to be more satisfying.
Best bit is i love sweet things so i really enjoyed the apple, pineapple, and strawberry flavours he had.

starpup said:
Ive tried it a few times in the past as a few friends have gone down that avenue in an attempt to quit.
Im not really a fan of it as i find myself wanting a proper smoke soon afterwards.
One of my mates got a decent vapouriser and upgraded the coil in it which when i tried i did sort of enjoy, it gave a much stronger and more intense lungfull which as a smoker i found more satisfying.
The flavoured juices he was buying actually contained nicotine which would also be why i found that time to be more satisfying.
Best bit is i love sweet things so i really enjoyed the apple, pineapple, and strawberry flavours he had.

Ah, in Aus pretty sure the ones with nicotine are illegal, so I don't want to worry about being addicted, just wanted to experiment and not risk hurting my health :p I'm in no way interested in actual cigs.

Yeah he was buying them in from overseas, like me he found the nicotine free ones not helpfull while he was quitting but they did the trick for him eventually, he gradually got the weaker strength ones.

I've tried vaping a couple times. It's OK. I enjoyed the different flavors, but I have no interest in doing it except every once in a blue moon.

I'm curious about what substance you're planning on vaping as the only things I've known and tried vaping are nicotine and weed. You already mentioned you have no interest in nicotine, and I have no idea about the legality of weed where you are. What substance it is will determine how addictive it is, and there are some health risks to vaping long-term, though if you only do it every once in a rare while, you should be OK.

The plain vape liquid has no nicotine or other stimulant/mind altering substance. Its just propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin with flavoring. It still may be harmful to your lungs, but the studies are just now producing data. Some of the cheaper liquid from China has been found to contain sweeteners that can destroy your lungs. There was some BS about the vapor containing formaldehyde, but that only occurs if you burn it to the point that it would be impossible to inhale anyway. If you buy good liquid from a reputable manufacturer, it should be safe. Watch the results of the studies as they come out and make sure the stuff doesn't turn out to be harmful!

Its called popcorn lung turns your lungs into looking like popcorn .
Some have died from it.

I vape where i cant smoke my cigars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back