• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cillow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello I'm Cillow, I'm new to ADISC but I've been into AB/DL stuff and nappies for a long time now! I'm trying to explore this side of me a bit more in depth and I'm really interested in becoming part of this community, I've been reading a lot of threads before joining and you all seem so lovely! A little about me: I'm nineteen years old, I like listening to music, playing video games and talking with people. I'm also currently studying at university and living away from home, which gives me heaps of time to wear nappies! I don't have a favourite diaper because I haven't really tried many except store brand adult sized ones so feel free to give me suggestions and tell me about your favourites, I'd love to know!

If you'd like to chat and be my friend feel free to send a message, I promise I'm friendly :)

Last edited:
Hello Cillow and welcome to the group.

Very informative introduction.

Egor

Cillow said:
Hello I'm Cillow, I'm new to ADISC but I've been into AB/DL stuff and nappies for a long time now! I'm trying to explore this side of me a bit more in depth and I'm really interested in becoming part of this community, I've been reading a lot of threads before joining and you all seem so lovely! A little about me: I'm nineteen years old, I like listening to music, playing video games and talking with people. I'm also currently studying at university and living away from home, which gives me heaps of time to wear nappies! I don't have a favourite diaper because I haven't really tried many except store brand adult sized ones so feel free to give me suggestions and tell me about your favourites, I'd love to know!

If you'd like to chat and be my friend feel free to send a message, I promise I'm friendly :)

Hi and welcome as well. I've seen your responses on several other threads so good for you. This site is much more enjoyable when one participates. It's also a good way for us to get to know you and you us. For many of us, ADISC is a sort of second family because we're on a lot and we get to know each other through are participation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back