• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

RE-Greetings....

Status
Not open for further replies.

babykeiff

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
It seems that since I have not been on this site for a while, there is an automatic process that converts me to a 'lurker'. Whilst I understand that for a website to function it requires participants, being perstered by a website to use same is kind of annoying and also a little intrusive. You asked me for an introduction again....

Part of me is AB and incontinent, but as I have often commented on other sites, this does NOT define me, nor will I allow it to. As a result, there are other parts of my life where I tend to live - and some of that is in the 'real' world rather than a virtual website / forum filtered world.

The action of the site and/or Moo seems similar to what I'd expect from a company trying to convince me / others to purchase from them. Moo, to what commercial advantage is it for me to use this site on a more regular basis? If there is none, is my presence of some personal advantage to you - ie are you lonely and need my presence if only as virtual?

Welcome back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back