Boosters

Status
Not open for further replies.

secret03

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Sorry for posting so many threads but I just have so many questions. But for boosters what can you use I know people use baby diapers and actual boosters you buy but can you use like pads like female pads that are used for that time of the month? If I can is there anything special I have to do to them?

I would advise against using menstrual pads since it has a waterproof plastic backing so it won't transfer urine to the diaper. They are also not designed to absorb urine so it won't make a good booster.

I've heard others say that the goodnites tru-fit inserts make decent booster because they don't have backings so not only do they absorb urine but also transfer it so the diaper.

I use Abu power ups, they swell great and fit awesome, I think there made by the same maker for north shore boosters, the have a sticky strip so once you lay it in your diaper it doesn't move or bunch up.
The only issue I have is there not the best in diapers with shorter leak gaurds, so make sure your diaper has tall ones and you'll be good to go

I'd recommend Goodnites Trufit inserts to use as a booster pad. It actually is perfect for it. It's considerable cheaper than most booster pads and makes up for quality big time. They absorb more than Powerups, Quadro, TotalDry, and more. They are also very durable and don't bust under pressure and swell a lot. They also transfer liquid better than the rest as well.

They are $0.54 per piece when bought as a case on Amazon ($26 for 48).

ABU Powerups in my opinion do not distribute well at all. While I appreciate ABU making boosters available, I wish they'd separate themselves from the rest of the boosters out there and have a better option available.

Goodnites Trufit inserts are the best option available.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Lol, what savings. Pampers babydry is $47.79 for a case of 252. That's $0.19 each, and they work better than any booster out there. Kind of a no brainer really.

Trufits are the best, but expensive.

A baby diaper is cheap, but a pad without backing is more efficient/easier/less leaks.
Here's my secret find- I am not sure why these are so cheap -- I got a case of normals -- I can't get the urine to distribute right for the maxi. 252 17 oz for 29.99. That's 12 cents per pad! Actually, I bought from gotomedsupply for $20, and then they raised their price.
The only downside is that these are 6" wide, and they don't fit in goodnites.

https://www.healthykin.com/p-4090-abena-abri-let-booster-pads.aspx

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
I'd recommend Goodnites Trufit inserts to use as a booster pad. It actually is perfect for it. It's considerable cheaper than most booster pads and makes up for quality big time. They absorb more than Powerups, Quadro, TotalDry, and more. They are also very durable and don't bust under pressure and swell a lot. They also transfer liquid better than the rest as well.

They are $0.54 per piece when bought as a case on Amazon ($26 for 48).

ABU Powerups in my opinion do not distribute well at all. While I appreciate ABU making boosters available, I wish they'd separate themselves from the rest of the boosters out there and have a better option available.

Goodnites Trufit inserts are the best option available.

Where can I get those can you just get them where you get good nites or somewhere like that

secret03 said:
Where can I get those can you just get them where you get good nites or somewhere like that
CVS stores still keep them in stock, but your best choice would be through Amazon since you can get them significantly cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back