Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
When I am tired, I feel like I shouldn't be a AB or a little and I have a strange feeling that I shouldn't eat, drink or basically look after myself and I feel like I should punish myself by neglecting myself.

I know it's stupid as I never feel like that when I am fully rested. Is it just exclusively to when people are tired they are like that? I don't know anybody else who is like that, but I definatly know it only creeps up when I a, tired and it's a little disturbing an weird, is it a leftover stage from my depression that only affects me when I have a lack of sleep?, I find when I don't sleep, I actually get depressed temporally and I am arguementive.

Should I find if I am like that just go to bed? Not matter what time of the day it is, I already I go home early from college if college is too much for me. I am really ratty and irritating as well when I don't sleep well. I think I should just go home if I am like that because it makes me and everybody around me miserable!

I think I will definatly appeal to nap times and a good bedtime at 11-12 o'clock at night. As a little I bet it would help having a structured bedtime. Do you guys have something like this when you are tired or is this just me?

Lack of sleep will definitely make you feel more depressed.

I can't say I feel exactly like that, but when I'm really tired there's not much to do other than rest. Also I'm not sure if you're talking about feeling tired as in working a lot and want to relax or as in lack of sleep and feeling sleepy. I find that with the later the best thing is to just lie down and sleep, there's no point in forcing yourself to do other activities if you're that tired and lacking sleep.

Naps are good if you have the opportunity. I also started to go to bed around 10 or 11 pm, and it's the best thing! It makes you feel more like a child or toddler and it's great to get rested and wake up early and refreshed. I don't even know why I liked staying up late, up until 1 or 2 am, anymore.

Enviado do meu ASUS_Z00ED através de Tapatalk

Zendot said:
Lack of sleep will definitely make you feel more depressed.

depression was the first thing that came to my mind as well, a tendency not to want to take care of ones self whether nourishment or hygiene is a classic indicator that your not feeling as happy. in some cases a person devotes their attention and energy to keeping their mind occupied with distractions throughout the day, but when we are tired, its hard to keep that distraction up simply because we dont have the energy to do so.

Without being a trained professional on the topic

Angelic said:
Should I find if I am like that just go to bed? Not matter what time of the day it is, I already I go home early from college if college is too much for me. I am really ratty and irritating as well when I don't sleep well. I think I should just go home if I am like that because it makes me and everybody around me miserable! . Do you guys have something like this when you are tired or is this just me?

I think a power nap 20-40 minutes tops is an appropriate response to being tired, longer then that and I feel that going to bed in response to being depressed or upset is a bit like hiding and can also lead to over sleeping which can be another symptom/sign of depression.

Aside from that I dont advocate leaving college early under the pretense your making everyone else miserable, keep in mind I dont know exactly how miserable your making them haha, so if its extreme behavior then perhaps I would advocate leaving college early. for the most part however I think being able to build up a coping ability to rough situations is a great life skill. so stick it out! =D

I have had mommy and friends tell me I get a bit whiny when i am tired. I usually go to bed around 9 pm and wake up at 4 am so if i dont get to bed when i want to, i get upset.

In short, I dont recommend going to bed at irregular hours during the day except for power naps, as I personally believe it will be a slippery slope.

------------------------------------
I edited the post, to address the idea of feeling an urge to punish yourself, usually punishment and guilt go hand in hand, if you do feel guilty about something, you will need to try and dig deep and figure out what it is you think you have done to deserve punishment. even if a cause is not blatantly evident, its probably there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back