Coupon for ABU?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBalljustin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I'm looking for a coupon code for Abuniverse. Would anyone Here happen to have one? Thanks if you do or don't! =)

ABU's coupon codes (last I saw) were used for one-time discounts for customer service issues. Like if you got a case with some defects and talked with customer service they might either offer you an exchange (you pay some shipping) OR get a $20 coupon for your next order, via a coupon code.

So no one will share that with you since it's single use.

bambinod said:
ABU's coupon codes (last I saw) were used for one-time discounts for customer service issues. Like if you got a case with some defects and talked with customer service they might either offer you an exchange (you pay some shipping) OR get a $20 coupon for your next order, via a coupon code.

So no one will share that with you since it's single use.

Oh, I didn't know that. Thank you!

BBalljustin said:
I'm looking for a coupon code for Abuniverse. Would anyone Here happen to have one? Thanks if you do or don't! =)

Here is my gift to the community today. Have some $5.00 gift card codes. They are single time use and first come first serve. So if another member uses one that's it, its burned up. If you do use one please be kind and leave a post in this thread saying which one you used so others won't try to use it.

GC0968336

GC0266573

GC0768713

Enjoy!

Keep in mind you can only use one coupon code per order. ABU wont let you stack them up any greater than five bucks.

Last edited:
babyblueblanket said:
Here is my gift to the community today. Have some $5.00 gift card codes. They are single time use and first come first serve. So if another member uses one that's it, its burned up. If you do use one please be kind and leave a post in this thread saying which one you used so others won't try to use it.

GC0968336

GC0266573

GC0768713

Enjoy!

Keep in mind you can only use one coupon code per order. ABU wont let you stack them up any greater than five bucks.

Used GC0968336

Thank you very much.

Used GC0266573. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back