littlebigboy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
WP_20170526_18_27_49_Pro.jpg WP_20170526_18_27_49_Pro.jpgWP_20170526_18_27_49_Pro.jpgWP_20170526_18_27_34_Pro.jpgSo I still love with my parents, my dad works from home an mom doesn't go out so it's pretty much impossible to sneak diapers into home, so I had this idea to go to the corner store and buy some kleen bebe suavelastic max jumbo for
25 cents each then hid it and snuck it next went to my room locked the door and searched for a torn underwear next I stripped the elastic band and cut it off then the diaper I had had double hooks, one in the hooking arm itself and another in the part where you are supposed to hook it put the elastic there and hooked itself to one ends of the diaper and another end of the elastic into the hooking band, works well had to put the diaper backwards so my dingly fits, turns out elastic is a good adhesive(photos attached), diaper holds 2-3 settings and has babyish prints that are cute abdl hacksWP_20170526_18_27_21_Pro.jpg

It works! (And welcome to ADISC, by the way!)

I've had access to adult diapers for decades now, but I still find a lot of enjoyment in wearing Pampers and other baby diapers. Coincidentally, I've been playing with making extenders out of underwear elastic (purchased new) and Velcro Onewrap, and I have a couple of recipes that I'm almost ready to share. Stay tuned! There's also this. The real trick is extending the rise (length) of the diaper so that it doesn't fall down when you move around. There's a product called ConvertUps which does just that, however it adds length in front instead of in back, which I find to be exactly the opposite of what's needed (especially for us guys who often pee rather high in the front).

I'm a little mystified by your reasoning for wearing the diaper backwards. In all of the baby diapers I've tried, the leak guards are the same distance apart in the back of the diaper as they are in the front, so reversing the diaper wouldn't help with the guy-parts. I'm not familiar with this particular Mexican diaper, though. Also, the padding in the back of most baby diapers is much less absorbent than in the middle and front, so putting the diaper on backwards is likely to be problematic.

Anyway, have fun!

Been watching sumo wrestling on nhk this week, somehow this reminded me of that

This diaper is different its got this protector on the backside where my fiddle fits witch prevents if put correctly wee from shooting out, again this diaper is weird,

rennecfox said:
Been watching sumo wrestling on nhk this week, somehow this reminded me of that
When I do this, I suppose I prefer the "bikini bottom" analogy, not just because it spares me the "ginormous fat guy" imagery, but also because it appeals slightly to my inner sissy. :)

littlebigboy said:
This diaper is different its got this protector on the backside where my fiddle fits witch prevents if put correctly wee from shooting out, again this diaper is weird,
I see. Makes sense, then. Have you got access to Pampers or Huggies? You might find those a bit easier to use.

Sadly no, its like they never existed over her, only things i ever ser are attends and depends also generic store diapers, can't afford those though :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back