PADDEDACE

Padded up
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hey i like to be padded up most of the time espicaly at night i usually get my stash of of amazon but i want to try something new i want to have a little color and be a little thicker for me as well if any one on hear has any idea for any products off of amazon please let me know my birth day is coming and i want to treat my self thanks y'all padded ace

Hi there.

I'm not a diaper expert so I apologize if my comment isn't helpful. Ok so you said you would like to try some new diapers that's a little thicker with a little color, well though size wasn't mentioned in this post...maybe you could try Little Paws Diapers.

I've never tried them but maybe these will be good for you to use, you don't have to take my word for it though this is just a suggestion (& yes it's from amazon)...here's a link if you want to check it out (again I apologize if this comment wasn't helpful). Good luck & Happy Birthday.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B073...504473199&sr=8-3&keywords=thick+adult+diapers

Take a look at Crinklz. Definitely thick and colorful.

crinklz, cuddlz, ABU stuff. if youre set on amazon and you dont need something that actually looks like a full on baby diaper, then id recommend abena, tena, tranquility or molicare, theyre all fairly thick and absorbent too. i also like that these brands all have cloth backed options although i havent personally tried the latter 3, i really liked the abenas though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back