Adventuring Outside

Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello All,

I've never really been outside much in my nappies but it is something I have wished I could do. I would never wear to work due to the fact I spend alot of time crawling under desks and up ladders running cabling etc, too much bending and clothes moving :p

My girlfriend is coming up to see me this weekend and if she doesn't mind im planning on wearing when we go out shopping (Not that she is against the nappies but there are times that if she says would you mind not, that im happy to not wear)

Im always awfully paranoid that someone will notice etc and I know i shouldn't be. It's all rather exciting though!

The big problem I have personally is that im about 6ft1 but my length isnt in my legs. I have a problem with tshirts lifting and riding all the time as it is and I struggle to feel confident going outside without a nappy on without the fear of a shirt rising up and the top of a nappy hanging out of my jeans!

Any tips?

Get a bigger shirt. Wear sweat pants. Wear underwear over your nappie so if your shirt does ride up people will see undies. Or, don't worry about it. Personally I try not to look at guys undies.

In most cases even if someone does happen to spot the diaper, they probably are not going to make a big deal of it. The only exception is immature people ... like if you where at school or something.

However, as Zipperless has pointed out, most people wouldn't even be looking to be able to notice.

I go outside all the time diapered, and it doesn't worry me in the least bit. XD
I even once shouted in my previous neighborhood. "Who cares I wear and like diapers" ... I was arguing with my sisters husband rofl. Granted .. I was kinda embarrassed after realizing what I just shouted out outside so everyone can hear rofl. Point is ... people you don't know are not going to care or even give it a second thought.

Onsies for work.

I wear the Abena pull ons and love them for when I go out in public (which I do all the time). If I have to wear tighter fitting close and am worried about my shirt riding up I just make sure I have the waist band of the diaper tucked in below my pants level. That way if someone does see something it is just a glimpse of white. And no one is going to assume it's a diaper. If you don't act like you're "hiding" something people generally don't pay close attention.

Most people won't care or notice at all unless you draw unnecessary attention to yourself. Usually pants and shirt works fine as long as you don't do anything to let it ride up.

The two simplest solutions are to roll or fold the top of the diaper down, and to wear underwear over top of it. Your underwear waistband may be sticking up over top of your pants, but it will cover the diaper just fine. Especially if you fold the loose plastic down first.

I go out quite regularly-- but it's usually when I'm traveling or outside my small town (which is often). I agree that most people probably don't notice and they probably wouldn't say anything even if they did. To me the most noticeable aspect is not so much something sticking out of your pants but rather the shape of your pants and how you walk. if you're wearing a thick diaper it's pretty difficult to walk completely normal and I think anyone who has been around a toddler could easily make the association. So when I'm out I pay the most attention to walk normal even in a thin diaper.

With that being said, recently I've taken to wearing Gary wear pants over my diaper. these are made of PUL and a little more formfitting then standard plastic pants. I find that they disguise the sound quite a bit and I also like that they cover up any white that might stick up from my waist. They do have a kind of plastic like edge on the waistband but I think it is much less noticeable than a bunch of plastic sticking up. The other awesome thing about them is that they come in many colors not just white so they tend to appear more underwear like. and the cut is quite generous allowing you to pull them up above the waist band and have plenty of room below where they cover on your legs.

I feel like people are missing that whole "6'1" and shirts just refuse to be long part of OP's post. As a 6'1" person, I feel your pain. A good majority of commonly ordered shirts in my size are just not long enough for me. So it might not be as easy as getting a longer shirt.

Likely a tight belt to keep your pants perfectly in place and honestly probably just the realization that even if for some reason someone noticed, they would likely just assuming you were incon and not bring it up.

gigglemuffinz said:
I feel like people are missing that whole "6'1" and shirts just refuse to be long part of OP's post. As a 6'1" person, I feel your pain. A good majority of commonly ordered shirts in my size are just not long enough for me. So it might not be as easy as getting a longer shirt.

Likely a tight belt to keep your pants perfectly in place and honestly probably just the realization that even if for some reason someone noticed, they would likely just assuming you were incon and not bring it up.

Certainly was missed, its a right pain in the arse, however I did venture out to my local supermarket with my girlfriend. Had my long coat on and stuff so yeah, worked well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back