If you were to win the Megaball, you would...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would buy you all 100 cases of your favorite diaper brand!

Haha...yeah, it would be nice to buy all the active members here all the diapers they wanted. For myself, I would look to buy a house like in my short story here, "The House At the End of the Road". It would be even better to find a mansion that was haunted by ghosts that would convince yourself that you were a toddler. After all, money should buy anything....right?

I'd have a house where I'd have my nursery. I'd be more than happy to have friends over to share in my diaper supply and be able to play with my toys

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Let's say you would pocket 100 million after the lump sum agreement and taxes. How would you use the money to make your AB/DL lifestyle the most enjoyable?

After the paying of bills, getting/renovating my home, taking care of my mother and family, do some charity work, etc, I guess the first thing would to go on a buying spree for baby items and also for sissy dresses and stuff. I would also like to set two rooms aside in my house: one as a baby's room with crib, changing table and all the other things a big baby needs and then a little girl's room for my sissy side.

Reactions: sissygirlpink
I don't think I would buy 100 cases of my favorite brand. But I would definitely make a nursery and get tons of diapers. I would definitely buy as many different good types of diapers.

As fond as I am of this old house, I'd probably get something nicer, in a better neighborhood. Definitely would have a room to myself though, well-stocked. 100 cases sounds a bit excessive, but I bet I could fill a large storage room pretty easily.

I've seen a few drawings of people (usually diaperfurs?) flopping in a huge pile of colorful diapers. That would have to be on my list of things to try if wasting diapers wasn't a concern.

108645.cover.jpg

I'd buy a nice, reasonable house, a really nice car, and the rest would be spread out into some other investments. Beyond that, I'd continue life as normal, I wouldn't quit my job, I wouldn't even want people to know that I won

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I'd simply get me a big new townhouse (with all the trimmings—especially toys, ABDL furniture, 100 cases of ABU Super Dry Kids—and the like), and place the rest in my credit union checking account.

I'd probably continue living in my current house or in this nice little french chateau down the road from me. I could plant a nice garden, repair the fountain in the courtyard, maybe even get some apple trees for the backyard. Housing aside, I would set aside enough for my own retirement plan, my parents, my brother, and my sisters. From there I would set aside the nice attic bedroom they have as a nursery. It has a beautiful view from its window with a cross weave metal detail to its frame. From there I would peacefully live out my life, hopefully finding a fellow abdl who for whom we love each other and enjoy our lives together. Course i'd also open a mock little cafe of sorts out of my courtyard for when my nieces are at my parents. They always love my pancakes for some reason and it would be a short walk from my current house (my parents').

I simply would change a thing with my life, I would still work were I work, (I love my job) live we're I live (maybe upgrade the house a little) I think the biggest thing I would do is become a silent donating person, like if a organization needs something bad, simply and descreatly have it show up, most of us Abdls know how to do that lol.

For me, it would be a huge music studio, with all the latest gear & instruments. I've only got so many years left, and I'd like to get this scratched off my bucket list. Of course, there'd always be diapers, as there have always been. Money does change things. I had a nice studio already (had to sell the house, and my fave electric, boo hoo), but the music energy keeps coming...

OK, so what would I really do? I'd have yearly get togethers with all my family members, cousins, aunts/uncles, brothers' sisters, nieces & nephews, at a remote location, all paid for, and all of their weekly salaries paid for, as well. I'd hope for everyone to just relax for a couple weeks, and to just enjoy each other, a nice ocean, a nice beach, a nice villa, SOMEWHERE. Food, drink, conversation...

What I would avoid would be granting money to anyone specific, without a similar grant to others in the family. With that, I might have a threshold limit, maybe $10,000-$25,000, or whatever, but, ONCE REACHED, never again. Nobody learns anything from a handout. If someone was seriously sick, AND, only my money (albeit, some portion of it...), not insurance, and not the government, could bail them out, then, that'd be a situation to consider on a case by case basis. I've had family members that hit the IL lotto already, and a friend, as well. The friend lost his brother the next year. Money did nothing to help. My family members were both dead in a couple of years, leaving my cousins to fight over what little was left. They're my first cousins, and I've never had an adult conversation with any of them...

- I'd buy a new house (or expand and remodel current one). Bigger than this one, but not too huge. Just some extra rooms. A very nice house, but not a gigantic mansion.
- I'd have a few new PCs, although my current one is still amazing. A new laptop would be great. New android phone, iPad, and a MS Surface maybe.
- There would be a room just for our cats and our dog. :smile: (no, they wouldn't be confined there)
- I'd have a ton of diapers and girly clothes
- Maybe having all that money would inspire me to come out about being transgender. I mean.... it might be 100x easier, with financial issues non-existent. Maybe I'd be able to deal with the other problems more easily.... I dunno.... I'll never have this much money ever, anyway. I can't say for sure. :frown:
- I'd try to invest and collect interest (nothing too risky though), while making donations to charities and such.
- I would hopefully not be conned out of my fortune. And I'd make sure not to spend everything.
- I would like most people to not know how much money I have, but I have a feeling they'd find out somehow
- It would be nice to fund a small project for my town... but I don't think that could be done anonymously
- Maybe I'd need some sort of security if people found out about the money.
- New cars for close relatives. Some nice things for some of my online friends.
- Health insurance :wallbash:
- Maybe other things, but that's all I can think of right now.
- Why do I find it easier to make lists?!

Depends on how big it is. First move of course is to get my living situation in order, get somewhere nice, probably in the French Quarter. Next is to set aside a portion for me to do random shit with, set a side a more significant portion into an index fund that pays out to me a yearly sum that will be my main source of income so I don't have to worry about going broke, and lastly set aside some for either investment in a diaper company I prefer, or starting one of my own to try to get one made to my own personal preferences.

This is a really fun thing to think about... yet... kinda depressing too. Most of us will never, ever have our wishes fulfilled. I wish we lived in a world where people had better lives. I really don't like the way the world works.

Build solar farms in the American Southwest.

Ian16545 said:
I'd simply get me a big new townhouse (with all the trimmings—especially toys, ABDL furniture, 100 cases of ABU Super Dry Kids—and the like), and place the rest in my credit union checking account.

Um are you me? That's exactly what I would do!

Just to check would your toys include a top quality lightsaber made from an original graflex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back