• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greenknees here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenknees

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I'm Greenknees, I love to explore in far-away places and crawling in the grass in my backyard, hence the name Greenknees. Well into my fifties, but still feel like I'm five with grass stained knees and a wet bottom. That's how I have been my whole life.

Did I talk with you at the last two CAPCONs? So happy to know there are other people like me after meeting a laughing with so many !

Peace!

Greenknees

Greenknees said:
I'm Greenknees, I love to explore in far-away places and crawling in the grass in my backyard, hence the name Greenknees. Well into my fifties, but still feel like I'm five with grass stained knees and a wet bottom. That's how I have been my whole life.

Did I talk with you at the last two CAPCONs? So happy to know there are other people like me after meeting a laughing with so many !

Peace!

Greenknees

Hi and welcome to the site. What far away places have you explored? I used to explore old, abandoned houses when I was a kid along with some friends. We had to break in, of course, but there's something about an abandoned, 100 year old house that has an appeal, maybe because it's a bit spooky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back