Shipping question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tails1234

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
for anyone that has ordered through Wearing Clouds. do you think it is possible for me to order tomorrow night on the 11th and have them shipped to the SE part of the US by the 15th?

I live in Indiana and always receive and order from them within 3 days of them shipping, like if they ship the product Monday I always receive it Wednesday unless there is a holiday and the post office closes during the time period.

that's pretty fast but idk if it's fast enough for me to get them this week, next week sounds like a better option.

4 days is probably pushing it depending on where you are in the country. My order shipped pretty quickly but it goes by USPS or FedexGround (depending) those had at best a 2-3 transit time.

When I order from Abu or bambino (west coast) it takes 5 days with regular ups or FedEx shipping to reach me on the east coast.
IMO that's not bad at all

tails1234 said:
for anyone that has ordered through Wearing Clouds. do you think it is possible for me to order tomorrow night on the 11th and have them shipped to the SE part of the US by the 15th?
Actually, ABU opened another shipping facility very recently near Washington DC. You should check out their new shipping estimation times.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

yeah ABU can have them shipped to me in two days. for shipping time they're great, but for overall cost and variety of products that's where wearing clouds wins for me, as of right now. things may change in the future.

- - - Updated - - -

another factor at play here is that i only get one day a week without my parents to go pick them up/wear. and fedex doesn't have a "hold for pickup" location in my hometown, that's an hour away. and yes i could go rent a mailbox at UPS but that lengthens the paper trail so to speak. so if i do put in an order i may do it late this week and go pick them up next week.

It's impossible to guarantee your experience with a company will be exactly the same as someone else given this website is in no way affiliated with wearing clouds.

Yeah, I've got a question myself about shipping, I've got no email to say my 2 onesies from ABDL market place have been dispatched but there is an email about me paying for them, I've ordered them yesterday which was a Saturday, so will it occur next working day? But I think I may of filled in the billing address wrong saying which county I live in but o have the correct post/zip code and my current address.

They have my phone number so shall I just assume it's going well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back