How would you make your friend/girl-boyfriend/wife/husband use diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokiyomi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well, I have a friend, and one day she asked me what did I use at night when I'm on my period, and I told her that I use diapers, she didn't believe me, so at his birthday I gave her 10 goodnites from my stash, she told me that she will wear them, and actually she wore 5 or 6 before her mom threw them away. And now I want her to use them more often like me but she refuse to use them. I know I'm selfish with this desire but, I just want to have a friend who wear diapers like me:sad::sad:

Well then I think you'll need to find friends who are actually AB/DL, because forcing it on someone who doesn't want it isn't exactly fair.

I'm also a tad bit concerned seeing you just had a thread about making kids wear diapers for longer than necessary. Again: it's not fair or appropriate to force your fetish/interests on other people.

Tokiyomi said:
Well, I have a friend, and one day she asked me what did I use at night when I'm on my period, and I told her that I use diapers, she didn't believe me, so at his birthday I gave her 10 goodnites from my stash, she told me that she will wear them, and actually she wore 5 or 6 before her mom threw them away. And now I want her to use them more often like me but she refuse to use them. I know I'm selfish with this desire but, I just want to have a friend who wear diapers like me:sad::sad:

Join an ABDL dating site. Don't ever force this lifestyle on ANYONE of ANY AGE. That is just wrong. I agree that you sound BDSM and that is not what ADISC is about. Please stop posting about forcing children and adults into being ABDLs. This condition is rare and does not need recruiters.:twocents:

Tokiyomi said:

We don't condone anyone forcing someone into this without consent.
Never kids children some of us are suffering from that same thing happening as kids.
We that are living with being forced are very protective of children.
As to not have them suffer as we have.
Some would even consider this predatory.
If you want an adult friend into pampers then FetLife is for you but be careful.
A munch is best to meet others like minded.

Forced diaper wearing is a definite no. You can encourage, bring it up if you really want to, but if the person makes it clear they aren't interested, back off. You won't get them interested and you might lose them as a friend or more in the case of partners.

I would advise against encouraging another person to wear diapers. If they give you a bad response, quickly change the subject, or you'll have to find some new friends. Diapers should be kept to yourself, unless they're also interested.

A side note: X-comfy has a point, this kind of thread needs to stop coming up.

Tokiyomi, I know from your profile that you're from Mexico. I'd imagine English isn't your first language. There's a chance something maybe getting lost in translation. Be aware, "make," implies force. Please don't say it unless you mean it. When you do, it scares people, and they'll think badly of you.

Based on the context I got from one of your other posts, I believe the word you should've used was, "allow," but regarding this post, I agree. It does sound very selfish for you to make anyone use diapers. I also understand you want diaper friends, and that's not a pleasant feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back