• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New to the forums, recently back in diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinklebutt

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hello thought I would try and let everyone know a bit about me. I like to occasionally wear and wet diapers, mainly because they feel good, and they help relax me. I don't have a sexual interest in them.

My life revolves around my busy house (me, my wife, our 3 kids, and my Mother-in-law all under one roof), my work, and when I have time, my hobbies such as 3d printing, music, or reading. If you all have any questions for me, I will answer as much as I can.

Hello Crinkle,
Welcome to the group😺

Crinklebutt said:
Hello thought I would try and let everyone know a bit about me. I like to occasionally wear and wet diapers, mainly because they feel good, and they help relax me. I don't have a sexual interest in them.

My life revolves around my busy house (me, my wife, our 3 kids, and my Mother-in-law all under one roof), my work, and when I have time, my hobbies such as 3d printing, music, or reading. If you all have any questions for me, I will answer as much as I can.

They help me sleep a ton. Don't have any kids, single and dont plan on anything of the sort :p

I mostly do I.T. Helpdesk support and program for fun. It's not too shabby. I wanted to get into 3D modeling way back in high school and animation but decided to stick with what I was experienced in. I used to daydream of like pixar's server farms. I like music and reading as well when I have the time. I also love writing and researching things and logging ideas so that I can maybe later-on in life build them. I'm typically pro-green and all about the environment and junk, so a lot of the ideas spawn from that.

Welcome to you, Crinklebutt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back