Making your own goodnites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapor

Est. Contributor
As we all know, there is a serious empty space in the market for high quality pullup diapers. You either go with depend and have the goodnite like sides, but terrible absorbency, or you can go with other brands and have a granny panty look. To fix this issue i found out how to make my own pullups.

You need two diffrenet diapers

1. Depend silhoute or real fits(For the stretchy sides)
2. Cvs/walmart/walgreens fitted briefs(absorbent and thin as we are going for discretion while still being able to hold a accident. It also has to be cloth for refasten ability and i find these can be refastened almost infinite amount of times.)

What you do is cut the top part of the the cheap diaper off till it looks like the lower tape is the only tape on the diaper, making it single tape. You do this for the front and back of the diaper. You then tape up by putting the tapes on the middle of the diaper to hold it up. You then simply pull up the pull on and it will hold the other diaper in place. You then have the accessibility and discreet look of a pull on, but have enough room for one wetting, while also having easy use of the toilet by simply pulling down.

Vapor said:
As we all know, there is a serious empty space in the market for high quality pullup diapers. You either go with depend and have the goodnite like sides, but terrible absorbency, or you can go with other brands and have a granny panty look. To fix this issue i found out how to make my own pullups.

You need two diffrenet diapers

1. Depend silhoute or real fits(For the stretchy sides)
2. Cvs/walmart/walgreens fitted briefs(absorbent and thin as we are going for discretion while still being able to hold a accident. It also has to be cloth for refasten ability and i find these can be refastened almost infinite amount of times.)

What you do is cut the top part of the the cheap diaper off till it looks like the lower tape is the only tape on the diaper, making it single tape. You do this for the front and back of the diaper. You then tape up by putting the tapes on the middle of the diaper to hold it up. You then simply pull up the pull on and it will hold the other diaper in place. You then have the accessibility and discreet look of a pull on, but have enough room for one wetting, while also having easy use of the toilet by simply pulling down.

Not trying to nock your homemade design here, but I thought the purpose of pull-ups was convenience?, this sounds like a significant expense and considerable work to make a working product which defeats its practicalness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back