• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello and Best wishes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaeteii

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I'm from Australia and I am is new to this community. I also recently brought my first printed diaper and is excited for it to come. Other than diapers, i wear many of my favorite character underwear and I am still hunting for more.
I've also started a tumblr account for that.

I am also a working scientist during the day, while enjoy gaming and watching anime in my free time. PC games like Overwatch, Starcraft II, Civ 6, Switch games like splatoon, mario kart and bomber man, and PS4 which are usually single player game.

I'm here to learn and hopefully to get some tips.

Best Wishes!

jaeteii said:
I'm from Australia and I am is new to this community. I also recently brought my first printed diaper and is excited for it to come. Other than diapers, i wear many of my favorite character underwear and I am still hunting for more.
I've also started a tumblr account for that.

I am also a working scientist during the day, while enjoy gaming and watching anime in my free time. PC games like Overwatch, Starcraft II, Civ 6, Switch games like splatoon, mario kart and bomber man, and PS4 which are usually single player game.

I'm here to learn and hopefully to get some tips.

Best Wishes!

Welcome jaeteii! It's always exciting for my diapers to come whether they were the fist or the tenth. :) We have a lot of Aussies and gamers here so I predict you won't have any trouble making friends. Our site is full of tips so look around and if you have any questions, ask!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back