• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Ahoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilBinky

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
Greetings and all that. For now I'm just going to say "hi", because I'm off to bed soon.

Yeah, I have plenty things to ask and say, but .. later, when I've had a chance to poke around maybe...

well, for now, anyone here fans of "Max and Ruby"?

Glad to have you join and sad to see you slip into bed. Hope you enjoy it here and also I always loved the max and ruby show. Where were their parents and wasnt max still in diapers?

GrimReaperJak said:
Glad to have you join and sad to see you slip into bed. Hope you enjoy it here and also I always loved the max and ruby show. Where were their parents and wasnt max still in diapers?

I don't ever recall Max being in diapers, unless the books were different from the show...

KimbaStarshine said:
I don't ever recall Max being in diapers, unless the books were different from the show...

I'm sure there was probably a diaper under those awesome overalls.

Anyone know where I can find full episodes? I'm especially looking for a torrent that includes the "pirate max" episode (not sure what the real title is..)

Yo ho ho!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back