Not open for further replies.

Froppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I have always wanted to have one that would be soooo much fun has anybody ever had an abdl sleepover or party?

It would be fun, but also if you don't know the people I think it would be a little nerve racking for me. I did however actually have sleep overs with 2 local AB/DLs but it was just me and the other AB/DL. So I guess I have had AB/DL sleepovers, but not with a bunch of them. I have heard there was one in my area a while back but I missed it.

I haven't hosted one, but I've been to one. As Paddedwolf notes, having a sleepover for people you don't know is pretty difficult. The one I went to was actually held at a kink-friendly cafe, which the group rented for the night and charged everyone a little bit to attend. They had a rep from the business who spent the night there with us. I think both the admission fee and the fact that there was a person from a business as a chaperon did a lot to ease fears of spending the night with people I'd only met once or twice before, or was even meeting there for the first time.

I really wouldn't want to have people over to my apartment unless I knew them well, though. There's a lot of opportunity for problems if you give out your address. I also wouldn't necessarily trust someone inviting me over to their apartment unless I knew the person well, too. Otherwise it's kind of creepy. I think the ABDL community is full of wonderful people, but it only takes one bad one at an isolated location for someone to get hurt.

As far as the actual event, it was pretty fun. The sleepover is one of the only times I've hung out diapered around a whole group of people, most of whom were also diapered (a few weren't, as they were older littles). We played hide and seek with the lights off, did some dancing, played some card games and just hung around talking. Plus the cafe made us all breakfast the next morning as part of the event. I was a bit sore afterwards though, from sleeping on just a mat. I think an organized event at a safe location like that is great, and organizing your own event for people you know well and trust would be fun too.

How would i come across these events like that i would love to know

Between cons and people visiting, it seems sort of commonplace now. I wasn't looking for it but it happened and it turned out to be pretty neat.

I haven't but it does sound like fun =)

Jbradshaw90 said:
How would i come across these events like that i would love to know

Fetlife has a lot of them. It also helps if you go to local munches and get to know people. They'll in turn let you know about upcoming events.

I wonder if there are munches in California?

I've never had one with anyone who truly identified as AB/DL, but I did spend a few weeks and a lot of nights with a friend I'd made online (on an unrelated website) who indulged in AB/DL activities with me. Nearly every night we'd play with my toys together, make forts out of my bunk bed, and she even tried wearing one of my diapers. She was fascinated by the whole thing in general, so it was a lot of fun! I know it's not exactly an official sleep over for that purpose, but it was the closest I had to it.

I used to do it quite regularly before falling out with a some of the locals. Hoping to get a new set of less drama happy and annoying littles together so it can pick up again. It was always people we had met at the munch or somewhere else first because inviting strangers off the internet to your place is sketchy.

I've done the sleepover thing. It's fun. But as others have warned & cautioned, it's only something I was willing to do after getting to know them. We share many common interests to keep things interesting & fun. Get to know someone over a good space of time before agreeing to the sleepover.

Well of course getting to know the people first is a must I would never invite complete strangers to my house without hanging out a few times with them first that would be crazy lol

My only problem is that many of the AB/DL's I have met and have done sleep overs with is that they just fall off the face of the earth sometimes. I just don't hear from them. I hope to find a new one in town that may have some good things in common and actually hang out as friends and talk with each other.

Paddedwolf said:
My only problem is that many of the AB/DL's I have met and have done sleep overs with is that they just fall off the face of the earth sometimes. I just don't hear from them. I hope to find a new one in town that may have some good things in common and actually hang out as friends and talk with each other.

Thats what I'm hoping to find too.

DerpyHooves209 said:
Thats what I'm hoping to find too.

Right?! I just hope there are still more locally then what I have met or heard from online like on FL. I'm sure their are and they just haven't found anyone either. it's like a sad reality.

Paddedwolf said:
Right?! I just hope there are still more locally then what I have met or heard from online like on FL. I'm sure their are and they just haven't found anyone either. it's like a sad reality.

A very lonely reality it would be nice to hang out with friends who understand me and have some of the same interests not just diapers but other stuff too.

DerpyHooves209 said:
A very lonely reality it would be nice to hang out with friends who understand me and have some of the same interests not just diapers but other stuff too.

It would! But their is no way in knowing who is out their since this isn't something that you can just advertise. Like I was lucky to find this place and I joined when I was around 18, but this isn't a place to find locals and I was really lucky to have heard of fetlife from a guy and i was supper hesitant to join that. I did and I met with a guy who went to the same school as me and we would hang out and such for a couple moths then he kinda vanished and then I met with another guy back in November and I loved him! He had a great personality he invited me to his place and we would watch movies and such and even started dating a bit. After that though he kinda fell out of good contact so I couldn't be his boyfriend anymore since he had other things and we didn't talk all to much at that point. I really do care about him though because he was the nicest AB/DL I have ever met so we keep in contact somewhat and I even sent him a letter letting him know how I felt and how he changed my life. But this was kinda long and off topic and I apologies :b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back