• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi, UK ABDL seeking help

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdldevon

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hi,

I'm new and i've been a fan of looking at girls in nappies/diapers for a while and am starting to want my own nappies, to wear under my tights, im a big fan off nappies and tights. Can anyone give me any ideas of how to get/order nappies or baby style tights to get me started.

thanks.

Hahahaha getting diapers for the first time is really hard. I know, I'm yet to do it. It depends on where you're buying them from, since it's much easier to get them online. I think you can get medical products from Amazon, or there are some other online places such as ABUniverse (though ABU is really expensive).

Soemone in the chat reccommended cuddlz.com, im just looking to chat to to some people who understand the urge to wear nappies and tights :)

abdldevon said:
Soemone in the chat reccommended cuddlz.com, im just looking to chat to to some people who understand the urge to wear nappies and tights :)

ah, well I understand the diapers part but that's all sorry

thats cool. i joined a diapers site lol but the tights make me a colmplete lg

I would look at ebay or esty for baby style tights.

Thanks Denise, that does seem to look like the best place to go. Thanks for your help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back