Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Hey guys!!

Since DPRTube shut down and now [removed] hasn't been updated since end of July..... I am just wondering what your suggestions are for FREE ABDL and diaper videos??

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a guess, I might be wrong, but because Adisc maintains a pg-13 standard/audience, I'm betting that you won't get a lot of response on this one. Many AB/DL's here (including me) find this to be both a lifestyle, and a fetish, but the fetish side doesn't get spoken of as often. Also, I believe there is some issues about linking to adult sites, but that might just be 'linking,' I don't know (I know fetlife gets discussed on here, and they are absolutely an adult site). I'm not saying that you won't be finding any answers from here to your question, but I bet you will get a larger response from the ABDL reddit group. reddit.com/r/ABDL

Yeahh I am not looking for adult content!! I'm looking for more of the blog type stuff, "authentic littles" that dprtube had on it

Dashsanta said:
Yeahh I am not looking for adult content!! I'm looking for more of the blog type stuff, "authentic littles" that dprtube had on it

Ah, I just assumed because [removed site] is considered adult, at least according to their entry page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Note said:
Try YouTube or Fetlife....
YouTube has an alright selection..you have to pay to watch Fetlife Videos!! Looking for something NEW

Closing - virtually all such sites wouldn't meet ADISC's PG-13 standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back