Not open for further replies.

Leilana

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
When I am in little space, some things are exactly the way they were when I was an actual child - for example when someone screams at me, or just raises their voice, I have a really hard time keeping the tears and sobbs inside. Or that I am really shy to talk to any strangers in any way. But then there are things that are really different - as a child, I loved pacifiers, now I actually prefer sucking my thumb. Another thing is that when I was little, I hated it when my dad worried about me, especially when I felt it was completely unnecessary. But a few days ago my daddy thought I looked sick and that I would faint and he told me to sit down and brought me something sweet to eat, and even though I felt fine and knew I would not faint, I loved that he worried.

Do you feel the same as you did as a child when in little space? Or are things different now? What are the similarities and differences for you? And do you think going to your little space is just re-entering your childhood state of mind, or is it a completely new space, unrelated to your childhood?

This is a great thread. My childhood kind of really stinked not because my parents were physical with me but they were always very verbally abusive to me. When I was a child and was getting yelled at by my parents for something that was really out of my control I would tense up and sob. Now even though I don't get verbal abuse and only get yelled at by my AB Mommy when I do something wrong I tense up and cry as well most of the time. I am not really crying out of fear of getting a spanking or sent to the corner but because I have upset my Mommy.

Things that are different is back when I was a child my Mom would tell me that I never liked to be rocked or coddled or held. I absolutely love that now.

Leilana said:
When I am in little space, some things are exactly the way they were when I was an actual child - for example when someone screams at me, or just raises their voice, I have a really hard time keeping the tears and sobbs inside. Or that I am really shy to talk to any strangers in any way. But then there are things that are really different - as a child, I loved pacifiers, now I actually prefer sucking my thumb. Another thing is that when I was little, I hated it when my dad worried about me, especially when I felt it was completely unnecessary. But a few days ago my daddy thought I looked sick and that I would faint and he told me to sit down and brought me something sweet to eat, and even though I felt fine and knew I would not faint, I loved that he worried.

Do you feel the same as you did as a child when in little space? Or are things different now? What are the similarities and differences for you? And do you think going to your little space is just re-entering your childhood state of mind, or is it a completely new space, unrelated to your childhood?

If for myself it is not the same but as if it has become my personality, just like you I also often scared when heard the sound of people's shouting or loud voice and this not only happened when I was in littlespace but also in my daily life, I don't like the sound of people who are loud and start to stay away from them for fear. My childhood isn't very good, instead my littlespace is more fun. I have never used a pacifier in my childhood just now in littlespace I use it. Yeah my childhood and my littlespace now is different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back