Gay dl's?

AsTrORaInBoWz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone, I was just curious to see how many gay dl's were on here and hopefully this is the right place to post this... Anyways. I am one and was looking to connect to others... So hello....xD

I am gay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hiya, I'm gay just newly getting into this fun.

Gay bottom DL here. Nanaimo, BC Canada

I'm a lesbian.

Gay and married to a man

I'm bi but lived exclusively gay throughout college.

I am :)

DI? Drill Instructor?

Does bi or lesbian count? I'm not sure what I am, but I know I'm not straight at least XP.

Transbian. I knew I was a lesbian for awhile there, but I mostly just looked like a straight guy. Or actually, I looked like a gay guy dating straight women.

WDDash said:
Does bi or lesbian count? I'm not sure what I am, but I know I'm not straight at least XP.

Yes, they're both part of LGBTQ which pretty much encompasses being outside the sexual identity mainstream.

im bi

I don't know if it counts but I'm Asexual

Transbian here.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't want the one I had... Why do these horney net geeks think I want to see there's?

Bi, houston texas, newbie

I was straight in the military, then went gay after getting out. Eventually setteled on bi, though have been faithfully married to a woman for the last 16 years. Thanks to a recent prostrate removal though I'm more asexual now.

I'm a gay DL.

Hello all who replied. Sorry it's take me this long. If anyone wants to pm, I'm up for it.

- - - Updated - - -

I've kind been into the idea of wearing diapers since I was little. Like 5-6

Back