My recent diaper experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

rideoflife1000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I was in jail for 30 days for marijuana paraphernalia, and was taken into custody from Court, which I had chosen to wear a dry 24/7, and my plastic pants. In the jail by the time I was being booked in, I soaked that diaper. In order to avoid being embarrassed by my liking of diapers, I told the officers I was incontinent, which I then discovered that they will provide you with some form of protection, mine being a belted undergarment, minus the belt. That pad wouldn't stay in place at all, and I was in an open dorm style jail, no privacy compared to being in a cell. Surprisingly, only the officers ever knew I wore a diaper. This is all true, and was a very interesting experience for me to go through.

Very interesting I've always wondered how they would treat someone who was incontinent.

It's nice that you could experience this as an adventure rather than an awful drama. Good for you.

Hope you do not have long term consequences. The laws are ridiculous.

THIRTY DAYS?!?!?! What?! I can't believe anyone would be imprisoned for marijuana possession unless they were selling it on a grand scale.

But paraphernalia?! Surely that can't be illegal?!

This is in a country where shops sell weed openly...?

tiny said:
THIRTY DAYS?!?!?! What?! I can't believe anyone would be imprisoned for marijuana possession unless they were selling it on a grand scale.

But paraphernalia?! Surely that can't be illegal?!

This is in a country where shops sell weed openly...?

By now you must realize how much the U. S. sucks! Marijuana is a schedule 4 drug like heroin, meth and coke. It's ridiculous. Having drug paraphernalia is also a crime, but getting 30 days seems extreme unless there were prior convictions. That said, I can't imagine someone going to court wearing a diaper unless they were incontinent. Also, sentencing often happens weeks later after a conviction. I'm not sure what happened here.

Reactions: Tallen
Belted undergarment... so basically a giant pad? I'm assuming you had to wear briefs with it? Did you wet it and if so did it hold a lot? How did you manage to hide it from your cell mates? I can't imagine there being a lot of privacy in jail. I'm honestly really curious as to how wearing "diapers" in jail works out.

I failed probation and judged revoked it and sentenced me to jail time. I'm not incontinent, and didn't expect the outcome in court, and I enjoy being in a diaper way too much and decided to wear to court for a rush of fun.

I told officers I was incontinent, to avoid feeling embarrassed about having a soaked diaper on. The pad they supplied me was not to bad but wouldn't stay in place without the belt that should have been supplied with it. I only played the incontinence card for the first two days, then I quit asking for a new pad to change out my used one. Luckily in privacy which came as a great surprise to me, I would have been made a joke out of among all the others had they took notice of my situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back