• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaramey2011

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello

My name is Josh though you may call me jar-jar or Jaramey. I am 26.After many years of fighting the urges I've learned that it was detrimental to my health to fight what I am. So after some hard ships I've finally decided to reach out, join a community and accept myself for who I am. I have been an AB/DL since i was 12. I have kept this a secret for many many years.

thank you.

Welcome to ADISC!

Many people on ADISC have been in your position and discovered that being ABDL was ok and they are now very happy with their lives.

Jar-Jar? Are you a Star Wars fan?

Welcome, WE LOOK FORWARD TO GETTING TO KNOW YOU, ANSWERING YOUR QUESTIONS, HEARING YOUR ANSWERS TO OURS, AND EXPLORING THIS WAY OF LIFE WITH YOU. HAVE YOU KEPT THIS PART OF YOURSELF HIDDEN FROM EVERYONE ELSE SO FAR? I HAVE, EXCEPT FOR THIS COMMUNITY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back