Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
I started being a DL at age 3. It became sexual when I did. Circa 15. But more and more, wearing in public, fully covered of course, and wetting is the real ecstasy. What about you?

First memory of wanting to wear nappies were at 5. At 11 I started stealing them from school, 13 my foster parents started to buy them and I wore on and off until 17. 17 moved into my own supported living flat and wore more often but didn't have much money to wear all the time. At 19 until 31 I have gone through thousands and thousands of nappies. 7 weeks ago I went 24/7.

I became a DL in 3rd grade and would occasionally take diapers from my neighbor's and then their son got potty trained so no more diapers for me. I would make my own diapers using towels. Then I got my own diapers when I was 17 and have been wearing them since. I didn't realize diapers were sexual for me until I was an adult when it got pointed out to me. I have gone through so many diapers over the years and now I wear them 24/7 and it's become a lifestyle and I feel complete in them and happier.

extremecomfy said:
I started being a DL at age 3. It became sexual when I did. Circa 15. But more and more, wearing in public, fully covered of course, and wetting is the real ecstasy. What about you?

The fact you started out as a dl at age 3, in itself proves this was never a fetish for you. You're just now finally getting over having associated it so deeply with sex that you're now able to see it isn't based on just sex, but instead just included it.

hugfix said:
I was curious about diapers at ca. age 3 too. Since I can think I have felt attracted to diapers.
Later as I became a teenager it became partly sexual. But I think it wasn't originally sexual.
Is there any possibility at all that it can be sexual at that young age?
It is a part of who I am but I don't know where to draw the line between fetish or not.
Because it is partly sexual now it could be some kind of fetish for me but it wasn't originally sexual so that it wasn't a fetish. I don't know if you can develop a fetish out of something that was never sexual to you before.
Any suggestions?

Again, the seperation is "based on" versus "includes" sex. And there are a couple of people here who insist they were sexually aware at a very earrly age. I suppose it is possible then.

I have always loved nappies. I wore them before I become sexually attached to them. Do you think you can both emotionally and sexually need them but over time the emotional need becomes more like before they become sexual? If you get my gest.

bobbilly said:
I have always loved nappies. I wore them before I become sexually attached to them. Do you think you can both emotionally and sexually need them but over time the emotional need becomes more like before they become sexual? If you get my gest.

Absolutely. The more you associate diapers with sex, the more Intertwined the two will become. And as you've recently found, if it isn't based on purely just sex, then the two can later be untwined as well.

Exactly Slomo. I don’t get the enjoyment from the sexual side off things since going 24/7 six weeks ago. I have probably masturbated 5 times in that time. What I am feeling is warmth and contentment with wearing. In six weeks I haven’t lost the urge where as when I masturbated before I lost the urge to wear. Now when I do masturbated I don’t feel the shame and am very happy to nappy up again straight away.

I typically try to put off the sex aspect when wearing diapers because if I do, the enjoyment and sexual stimulation becomes heightened with each succeeding day. I can typically last a week and then....BLAM!!! Oh well....sigh.

For me it started with just liking the feeling of a wet and/or messy diaper. It evolved over time to include a dry diaper as well.

There have been a few times that I used the diapers sexually but that was only a few times.

hugfix said:
The separation is clear. At least at the first place. But the question is if it isn't originally based on sex and it turns sexual later then you would say that it can never turn into a fetish? So that a fetish is always something that has ever been sexual? Is it a fetish if it not only includes sex anymore but
is completely sexual?
The difficulty here is that you cannot say for sure that you have been sexual aware at a very early age. You can tell that it felt like it but the awareness at that age is not that reliable. (except you were abused or in other horrifying situations of course)!
And maybe it was sexual for you at a very early age if this is possible but you cannot remember that.

Yeah, it would be a fetish if and only if it has become completely sexual at all times, and there is no way to reach climax without diapers (or at least thinking about them).

You bring up a good question though. Can someone who starts out as a dl, truly become an sd with no remaining dl tendencies. I've never heard of someone actually reaching that before, but I suppose it's possible.

I mean, sure I've heard tons of people who got it confused and truly did believe that was the case for them, but upon digging a little further you find they remained compelled to diapers even at times when they weren't turned on. Ie, they never truly had a fetish after all. This is where the common misconception comes Into play, so it would be extremely difficuly to find out for sure if that's even possible or not.

extremecomfy said:

I can identify with that...even tho I am bladder incontinent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back