Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Code

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Does anyone play Destiny? Would love to do some raids with people who aren't looking for "Touch of Malice required" or "must be experienced." How can I get the experience if they won't run with me lol. I have a 294 Hunter. Add me @mistermatte on XBox One.

ill look for you when i get home. im NENO.

me too im a light lvl 291 here is my gt its - SubZero1989 All I can say is plz no little and even diaper talk plz.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Code your gt is it @mistermatte or is it mistermatte?

I play it. At the moment I am bouncing back and forth between it and Halo, but I usually put it in to do the daily bounties. I have never really been in a rush to do the raids (never did Crota until not long before TTK dropped >.<) but if you need a hand with something you can send a message my way. Gamertag: CraZNewfie

I'm on Xbox One I just got the Taken King PM for GT

Hey all, just to clarify the gamertag is mistermatte. Already played and talked with some of you and it was a blast! Hope for many more adventures!

so what are the chances that we could all get together and do some raids and such?

Sulqy117 said:
so what are the chances that we could all get together and do some raids and such?
Pretty high on my end

Yeah I've been pretty open as well

What about some PS4 players? Feeling lonely here.

Current Light levels: 304 Warlock, 298 Titan, 294 Hunter.

I'm on the ps4 and I've just got back in to the game i have a level 35 hunter

I'm a 298 Warlock on Xbox One.

its funny that ps4 got the big push with destiny yet here we are xbone guys outnumbering. It looks like we have enough here for a raid, what days can people get on? i can on mon,wed,fri nights.

i can get on anytime Monday - Sunday and if i have something like a doctor's appointment or anything else ill let you know.

Sulqy117 said:
its funny that ps4 got the big push with destiny yet here we are xbone guys outnumbering.
System preference. Remember it.

Sulqy117 said:
its funny that ps4 got the big push with destiny yet here we are xbone guys outnumbering. It looks like we have enough here for a raid, what days can people get on? i can on mon,wed,fri nights.

I'm usually around at random times most evenings my time depending on what I have ongoing. Depends on my mood and how much energy I have after working all day tbh.

I'm off on Fridays is anyone would like my help.

I'm free most nights, some days depending on my workload.

I'm still new to this site so I can pm yet but I'm on normally around 8:00 est

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back