2000gr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Other
Seriously.

Has anyone found a diaper that can go plus 2000gr at a regular pace?
Abena L4 is brilliant and is quoted as a 4000ml diaper, but I seldom see it going beyond 2000gr without leakage.
I plan next February to [medical operation], with the intention of rendering me incontinent for life, YAY!

Any recommendations of high volume diapers?

Last edited by a moderator:
I had an errant question randomly cross my mind just now. What doctor would cut and remove your bladder sphincter? Certainly not a licensed one. I would really put that operation on hold less you get butchered.

Thailand.

Hello,

I'd rather not discuss my call with strangers, I've spent many years pondering this and I WILL get the op next Feb!

Okay back to my question? anyone on high capacity diapers? ie ones they have weighed at loaded capacity?

aleakyboomboom said:
Seriously.

Has anyone found a diaper that can go plus 2000gr at a regular pace?
Abena L4 is brilliant and is quoted as a 4000ml diaper, but I seldom see it going beyond 2000gr without leakage.
I plan next February to [medical operation], with the intention of rendering me incontinent for life, YAY!

Any recommendations of high volume diapers?

I apologize if I sound blunt but that really does not sound like a good plan at all. Please reconsider as this sounds like an extremely risky move to make. There are other much easier and safer ways to experience incontinence, undergoing surgery to have body parts removed to become permanently incontinent is not a good plan at all. Becoming permanently IC will become a huge part of your life, are you really prepared to make such a massive and life changing decision?
Again I would say that you please reconsider as this sounds like a very risky and dangerous plan.

I apologize if I came off as mean but I'm not trying to be mean.

Thank you

I don't think that is a good idea, either. There are more ways to feel what being incon is like. That sounds expensive, and permanent... Best of luck to you, OP. I suppose OT Abena has been the best I've tried. Although, many say nothing will beat a bambino.

aleakyboomboom said:
I plan next February to get my bladder sphincter cut and removed, with the intention of rendering me incontinent for life, YAY!

I would urge (pun intended) you to reconsider that, or at least do some serious medical research about that procedure. Sphincterectomy is a painful and invasive surgery with a lengthy recovery time with no guarantee of incontinence afterwords. Are you aware that the human body has both an internal and external urinary sphincter?

aleakyboomboom said:
Hello,

I'd rather not discuss my call with strangers, I've spent many years pondering this and I WILL get the op next Feb!

Okay back to my question? anyone on high capacity diapers? ie ones they have weighed at loaded capacity?

This is a terrible, foolish idea.

Since we don't allow promotion of dangerous, medically risky things here ...

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back