Any abdls that were considered popular in school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MommyzPaghetti

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I was wondering if there are any abdls that were considered to be among the popular crowd, and if so, did you wear around them?

Sent from my LGAS375 using Tapatalk

I was popular but no never wore to school

MommyzPaghetti said:
I was wondering if there are any abdls that were considered to be among the popular crowd, and if so, did you wear around them?

Sent from my LGAS375 using Tapatalk

I would say I was fairly popular during High School, or at the very least near the last 2 years of my HS experience.
I was pretty much friends with everyone and had no problem finding things to do with anything but again you'd have to consider that the fun thing to do besides chatting in Lunch was playing YGO so yeah and sometimes I would wear to school but not too much.

I wasn't exactly bullied, but I sure as heck wasn't "popular", either.

Yupp

no I was the lowest one on the totem pole. I got pick on all the time. :frown:

I was bullied to the point of insanity in both middle and high school. I was somewhat respected by the teachers and staff, but they were always weary of me as if they thought I was a person who would make mischief. Even the administration was in cahoots with the bullies and wanted to make my life absolutely miserable. Over time I became more distrustful of people and of the society that had put me in a figurative garbage can and flatly rejected me for who I am. I tried to become stronger, but soon realized that I was limited by my 'little' side and soon enough, lost hope in ever finding one person who would bring an old and battered lion, such as myself, to a small measure of peace in such times where the weak will perish by social Darwinism's doctrines.

AustinTheLionhearted said:
I was bullied to the point of insanity in both middle and high school. I was somewhat respected by the teachers and staff, but they were always weary of me as if they thought I was a person who would make mischief. Even the administration was in cahoots with the bullies and wanted to make my life absolutely miserable. Over time I became more distrustful of people and of the society that had put me in a figurative garbage can and flatly rejected me for who I am. I tried to become stronger, but soon realized that I was limited by my 'little' side and soon enough, lost hope in ever finding one person who would bring an old and battered lion, such as myself, to a small measure of peace in such times where the weak will perish by social Darwinism's doctrines.

Damn bullies!! I swear. I was mercilessly tormented by kids too. I moved across the country at the age of 13 and found out how culturally different Ohio was from where I came from. I stuck out like a sore thumb and was harassed constantly by people. No matter how I tried to assimilate, I was seemingly called out and mocked. A couple years after that we moved again and now I was in high school and just never seemed to find a fit for me in society. By this time it was circa 1990 and I discovered the (then) new movie, Nightbreed. Nightbreed sort of became my religion because here we had a story about a misunderstood guy that thinks he's losing his mind. He ends up becoming a member of the Nightbreed, a group of freaks and monsters that hide in a city beneath a cemetery in Canada. In the story, the normal society finds out about the monsters and they wage a battle against these "freaks". Yeah, you can see how I found common ground with the Nightbreed. Even to this day, I use it in my own mythology to make comparisons and sort of make sense of stupid stuff society does!

But here I sort of felt like I've found the other monsters (no offense anyone) and I can hide in safety among you!

Nope, I'm an outcast of the outcasts. I would rather stay one then ever be popular. Being popular is too dangerous, as I've discussed with someone else before.

@Cereal: I believe it. You have a great sense of humor. =)

@MaliCat581: That's just horrifying. I can't believe how cruel people can be. =(

As for me; I was the quiet kid whose idea of an icebreaker was dispensing unsolicited science factoids. Other kids called me "retarded" and "weird" and even some of the teachers singled me out despite the fact I wasn't even a trouble maker. So no, I was not one of the popular kids.

Things did get better in high school though. I wasn't popular (I could barely muster the nerve to initiate a conversation) but the other kids seemed to accept me for the shy, slightly odd person I was. I also had my designated safe person. He was part of a clique of nerdy stoners, and thus so was I.

Un-popular in elementary and middle school. Picked on like crazy, escalating to serious bullying in middle school.

Standoffish outsider with teeny tiny weird clique in High School.

Successful and many close friends now as an adult...

Tommycombs said:

I'm sure the fact that my former love interest was from Ohio has something to do with it, but I always say the state is full of idiots.

Back on topic, I was always homeschooled. I think had I gone to school, one of two things would have happened. I would have a)developed more normally or b)had a terrible time and got my autism noticed a lot earlier.

I remember some kids in Ohio would routinely make fun of Californians about how weird they were.

Popular all through school but never developer any abdl tendencies until my early 20s

While I wasn't popular as I was way too shy, quiet, and didn't really interact that much with others, I certainly wasn't bullied that much (There was a little bit as a Freshman, but most of my bullying was in Elementary & Middle School, and compared to other peoples bullying stories on this site, it was pretty damn mild), and people for the most part, seemed to like me. I guess you could say I was classified as the Mysterious Loner Dude. I may not have been a popular kid, but I did occasionally speak to the other popular kids from time to time, who were nice and seemed to like me. I know I was invited to a couple of their parties, but made some excuse since I was way too shy to socialize with them, didn't really want to hang out, plus, I was terrified of what my parents would've done if they caught me drinking underage. A couple of them even friended me on Facebook, so I was "friends" with them until I unfriended them a couple years ago since we hadn't spoke since Graduation, and that was 5 years ago. I probably could've officially been a popular kid if I was more outgoing, willing to be in their cliques, and accepted their invitation to their parties. But I was fine the way I was as the mysterious loner dude. It all worked out.

Don't have good memories at all of school until college. I was bullied quite a bit in middle school by upper-classmen. I did end up getting in with the "popular" crowd. I succumbed to the pressure to smoke weed and drink with them, until we were all caught, I ratted some of them out, and they disowned me. C'est la vie. It actually encouraged me to hang out with more nerds like me, and lo and behold, my grades improved. What a concept!

I transferred to a new school system for high school. I wasn't really bullied at all in high school. I wasn't popular - far from it - but existed in sort of a accepted way. I was a nerd, wasn't really ashamed of it, and worked several jobs outside of school as my family was poor so I didn't have time to party or fall in with the wrong crowd. I worked in emergency services in high school, too, and I think my brotherhood kept the bullies at bay. AFA diapers go, yup...I was diapered in high school! By the time I was in my junior year, I was wearing pretty much 24/7, except to work! Either the good old Attends made back then, or Goodnites XL. In college, I really became 24/7.

Moral of the story for me was, I had to overcome a lot of BS, but turned out pretty OK, I think!

From an early age I've had a hard time fitting in because I can off as nerdy or too brainy. Elementary and middle school were brutal and I was bullied a fair amount. As I got into high school I began to mature into a more confident person, I learned to own my nerdish attributes as being a part of the fabric of who I am, and I was eventually elected student body president my senior year. While I was never mr popularity, as I've grown older I've been able to make peace with myself about who I truly am, and I've found other people want to be around me more when I'm self assured. Diapers and my abdl side have always been a deeply held secret of mine, and I wouldn't want to share this aspect of my life with anyone else now that I'm 30, and if my abdl side had been discovered when I was in middle school, I don't know if I could have ever recovered from that humiliation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back