Diaper advice3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
My other half currently wears Attends diapers and has stage 2 breakdown on her butt, the diaper is all fluff and i think that is part of the problem ,she likes the fit of those i have tried her on tranqiility and she did not like it.

Can anyone reccomend a diaper that fits like the Attend that has SAP to keep her dry that her medicaid will pay for?

Thanks for any help you may be able to provide,

Tetra said:
My other half currently wears Attends diapers and has stage 2 breakdown on her butt, the diaper is all fluff and i think that is part of the problem ,she likes the fit of those i have tried her on tranqiility and she did not like it.

Can anyone reccomend a diaper that fits like the Attend that has SAP to keep her dry that her medicaid will pay for?

Thanks for any help you may be able to provide,
North shore?

Well i am going to try her on Northshore then and see if we can try and influence her skin breakdown in a positive way, i allready have Northshore in stock so tommrow i will give her some and see if she likes the fit, i dont have to worry about discretness or anything like that because she makes it easy on her staff and does not wear pants, just a blanket covers her lower half, i have offered her onesies and such but she refuses them and says the blanket is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back