• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlegirlplaid

Contributor
Role
Hello,

I had a friend who was active in the abdl community many years ago. He has since moved away and I wish I had asked him a few more things. I'm here to read and poke around.

I enjoy tennis and all things crafty. I'm an entj if you follow Meyers Briggs personality stuff.

My name comes from my love of black watch plaid. It's the old school navy and green plaid.

LG Plaid

Hi Littlegirlplaid! I'm pretty new here too! What kind of aspects of AB/DL are you into?

Littlegirlplaid said:
Hello,

I had a friend who was active in the abdl community many years ago. He has since moved away and I wish I had asked him a few more things. I'm here to read and poke around.

I enjoy tennis and all things crafty. I'm an entj if you follow Meyers Briggs personality stuff.

My name comes from my love of black watch plaid. It's the old school navy and green plaid.

LG Plaid

Welcome Littlegirlplaid! Everyone is welcome to poke around here. Ask any questions you desire and by all means, jump in on any threads that interest you.

I'm part Scotch and have always liked the patterns. I have several plaid shirts, mostly flannel.

You were involved with a person who is/was ABDL - Did you indulge as well? Are you thinking about it now? :)

zipperless said:
You were involved with a person who is/was ABDL - Did you indulge as well? Are you thinking about it now? :)

He was a caregiver. We were just friends. At the time AB wasn't very interesting to me, but I have since gotten curious.

Littlegirlplaid said:
He was a caregiver. We were just friends. At the time AB wasn't very interesting to me, but I have since gotten curious.

Awesome! It's a wonderful, harmless activity.

Thanks for the replies zipperless

- - - Updated - - -

cjs6616 said:
Hi Littlegirlplaid! I'm pretty new here too! What kind of aspects of AB/DL are you into?

I don't know yet. That's why I'm poking around.

Welcome, Littlegirlplaid, to our community! Take a look around and see if you find anything of interest. In my years here I've found almost every topic I could ever imagine addressed, as well as many I had never even thought of. Take a look around, and don't be afraid to search for archives, etc.

I'm glad that you enjoy tennis! So do I. I'm not very good, but I enjoy playing. I also love music, if you couldn't tell. My Myers-Briggs is INFP. Very glad you enjoy crafting. What sorts of things do you like to make?

Wishing you the very best as you learn more!

BachBrahms

I wish I enjoyed making cloth diapers! I have printed off patterns and bought a snap tool but I'm too chicken to start.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I've had a few private messages. I can't reply yet, but I am reading them.

Welcome no need to fear making diapers you could start small then work up in size.
I wish I know how to sew my self.
Theres lot to learn here it's a nice place where you can be you .
Take care :)

Do site attacks and downtime like that happen often?

No. This is the only one I can remember in three years. There has been computer glitches from time to time, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back